Gummy filling machines lets go

You around next week for me to stop by and take a look at the desktop model?

1 Like

Iā€™d wait on the desk top modelā€¦ I can make a short video forā€¦ ONLY YOUā€¦ Iā€™m not ready to release the real dealā€¦

But what your asking for can easly be beatenā€¦ EASLY BEATEN

1 Like

Iā€™m all ears amigo!

Eyes, I mean eyesā€¦

2 Likes

The pour and scrape can beat any desktop machineā€¦BY FARE, 100% FACT

If I had a continuous supply of batter ( the bottle neck Iā€™m currently working out) ā€¦ Iā€™d kill it with the pour and scrapeā€¦

The next step would be the 6 figure machinesā€¦

7 Likes

I just got a killer pectin recipe, Iā€™m gonna put to work over the next week or so. Will give the scrape method a go. Does it work with pectin

1 Like

Yes it willā€¦ but you batch size will be dictated. The recipe giver should of given you that infoā€¦

Lol

He told me to use a depositor, I donā€™t think most are using the scrape method on large production.

Well if hes using a depositorā€¦ the pour and scrape will definitely workā€¦
I make over 700 gummies in lessthan 4 minutesā€¦ gambling dice sized candies ā€¦lol

3 Likes

Youre going to find the labor on cleaning is where you save on an injector

Popping and coating is easy. Cleaning is time consuming with flood and scrape

Jimmyā€™s big machine in socal coats the molds with spray, fills them and pops them large scale the savings on labor is unbeatable

2 Likes

Truffly made gets there products from china. I had a discussion with there supplier maybe a yeat ago. I purchased the demolder from china for prbly 25% of cost.
I ended up gettiing a packagimg machine. But for production there is a better model than the desk top. Its like almost 9grand for dual hopper. But production is crazy amount. Molds are the issue. Theres are better and the demolder is part of the mold. But 20$s per mold

I. Currently use these type of bottles. They work great and caps dont come off. And cheap.

With myself and 2 other ppl i make about 10000 gummie per batch using a silcon mold.

3 molds for 20bucks
The demolder i bought like truffly doesnt really work as advertized.

This is the depositor i was looking at. This is single hopper i want the double hopper.
Way more production from this machine than the table top at almost same cost. But of course larger and uses and air compressor to operate

MOLDS?!

Are we talking micro production or full size production? No one making millions of gummies a day is using molds, pouring and scraping (by hand of course) or pre built models.

You should be investing in a serious mixing system and a automatic cocaine press if you want to do pecitin gummies

3 Likes

All I heard was cocaine!

9 Likes

The manufacturer showed me their fully automatic gummie production line. That uses the same molds i showed. I believe it was like 50grand or something. Im sure more with mixers and cookers. It also demolded.

It was impressive and outa my price range.
I am curious about thos slab method?

Im a small guy. Just do batches of 10000.

I am interested learning about other methods of production.

why not just destroy the mold every batch tho?

4 Likes

I donā€™t think anyone is big enough in this industry to use corn starch trays. I know when I researched haribo. Thatā€™s is exactly how their molds are.

Hey @raghanded. Is this what your gummy facility looks like. Do you use corn starch molds that can be recycled??

9 Likes

Very badass

Wouldnt destroying the mold evertime add more cost to production?

Way outa my league

pretty sure you can reuse the corn starch to remake the moldsā€¦

7 Likes

That makes a lil more sense. Iv herd of them lightly powdered with corn starch to stop stickyness. First of trays.
Does it make them less tacky or? Upside benefit?

Saw Baker Perkins is now operating under Infusent in the cannabis space. Spoke with them at MJB & theyā€™ve got some tremendous machinery depending on your budget.

https://infusent.com/

1 Like

Nah, thereā€™s too much other equipment and space needed to run starchā€¦ but thereā€™s way more textures you can get done with it.

Was just looking at a starch depositor a couple weeks agoā€¦ not there yet.

4 Likes