Gummies: add straight distillate heated up or does it need to be cut with something?

He’s straight up making the Miller light of gummies. Trash but gets the job done, how fitting

4 Likes

Its all personal preference and how the cook/chef makes their products. I differentiate mine by making them not chewy/shitty quality… i spent a while trying to “perfect” using Jell-O as imo it has good flavor, easy to use for my scale rn too

1 Like

I mean you can try mine instead of trashing on them, especially when I have no clue who you are, and this how you treat me. Great first impression :+1:

KOTK recipe is fire. I could eat them even without cannabinoids…

6 Likes

They’re pectin and good.

We’re not even on the same playing field.

Only criticism I have about yours are the sugar coating, from what I’ve read lately though, you’ve acknowledged that issue as well and are actively working on it.

3 Likes

Bro I wasn’t trashing yours. I’m trashing @MillerliteRN gummies, which I’ve tried and don’t like at all.

None of what I’m saying here has been directed at you.

4 Likes

@MillerliteRN is making gummies that are of the same quality as drinking Miller lite beer.

5 Likes

I can do tapioca powder or flour coating, it’s all about customers preference

I can also do an uncoated if I let them completely dry out

4 Likes

I honestly love the sound of the raw non coated ones. The pectin flavoring is on point.

5 Likes

I’ll make some testers to send to you to try if you’d like

I’d love some honest feedback

4 Likes

I’m not one to sugar coat much of anything……

:wink:

Solid dad joke :point_up_2:

8 Likes

How about citric acid? I love sour candy

5 Likes

My apologies, with the way you worded it, it sounded like you were also trashing on me. I apologize for the mishap, read it wrong.

2 Likes

I tried to corn starch mine but it was too sticky, settled on spraying molds with small amounts of cooking spray and wiping down into it so theres no droplets

1 Like

We’re good man. I personally didn’t like the jello recipe gummies of his because the consistency was like chewing on rubber.

Is that consistent with jello brand or have you found a way around that?

1 Like

I have some solutions to coating. I’d be surprised if nobody is doing it yet though. Is anyone using encapsulated sanding sugars or coatings?

6 Likes

I believe you’d want to use ascorbic acid as it won’t dehydrate the gummy as much

I really do need to work on a solid sour coating

If anyone is willing to share a recipe DM me :wink:

3 Likes

I believe I have found a way around it, but I aint no scientist or teacher lol so I would be bad at explaining it other than dry times and the cooking oil helped i noticed too

1 Like

I tend to not use coating as I remember seeing people infuse sugar with THC then coat normal candy in that

1 Like

Never heard of this, got a worm hole to go down now lol

1 Like