Grow space for personal

Is your ac head right next to your plants?

Chinese imitators usually crap out around the edges on the ppfd chart. Different companies take the measurement differently, some use reflective sides, others not. I like my gavita 1700, but fwiw it is the supplements that really make the resin. I ran 30 days with just the gavita, then flipped on the supplements and two days later it looked like jack frost visited. I have uv, far red, and a mixed bar from mass medical, 6 total and costing more than the gavita. I doubt it does much for yield, so it just depends on whether you are after yield or frostiness.

3 Likes

I been running the mammoth 10 Bar with the top bin Samsung diodes that you can get in most Ali lights. Love em.

5 Likes

I’m still going to flower with hps/cmh mixed for awhile.

But all of my veg will be forever led going forward.

One day I will take the plunge. I think my buddy I’d giving me some testers for flower so maybe sooner than later

1 Like

Add UVA/B bar and Far Red bars in a flower room with one of your LEDs. You’ll never go back to the outputs lights.

4 Likes

I’m going to go against the crowd, if you’re on a budget you can get 315w cmh setup cheaper then led and run the exact same wattage.
I got plants that are just over 5 weeks from clone in the veg and they are 4ft tall.
I use the 4200k in veg and 3100k in flower.

5 Likes

What lights do you recommend for uv and far red supplementation? At what intervals do you run them?

I turn them on at budset. I run UV 12/12 and Far Red I run 14 hours, 2 hours they are in the dark with just the far red.

I use the mammoth UV A/B and the FGI 730nm bars

3 Likes

Did you replace HID’s ? @FicklePickle

2 Likes

Yes sir.

3 Likes

3.42 BTU/Watt?

3 Likes

Does anyone have anything to say about these LED’s?

They make you give an email address to get the spec sheet, and then there is no ppfd chart. I would ask the company for the ppfd chart and look to see if the light intensity drops off around the edges and corners. They only claim 4x4 coverage, compared to the gavita 1700 which is 5x5.

Also, I like being able to run the uv bars separately and don’t turn them on until about 30 days into flower. People also run all sorts of schedules for their far red, so that is nice to be able to control separately as well.

2 Likes

I agree with everything @Autumn_Ridge_Hemp said. Wtf sign in for the spec sheet…

Most growers don’t want to defoliate their garden with UV. If that fixture has enough UV to be effective, you are definitely going to defoliate your garden running it the whole flower. I do, most don’t. @Autumn_Ridge_Hemp you should try less defoliation before flower and start the UV earlier.

I run my far red into night so that would be a no go for me on the far red as well.

2 Likes

My garage tent for personal.

White truffle
Super sherb
Garlicane

Strains that are going to run first

9 Likes

@Boomtownpharms are you going to move that Rez outside of the grow space ? Also how do you like that garlicane? Is that a cut that’s going around or did you pop seeds? I have seen a few dif cuts going around all look fire

2 Likes

It’s staying in there, I’m only doing 6 lights. And the garlicane is through our breeder contract with InHouse Genetics.

5 Likes

Im getting this together for my neighbor, he says it’s for personal :wink: I just build, I don’t believe.

16 Likes