Grow more weed

Chem 91 bx3 day 45

New room, coming online tomorrow!

26 Likes

Looking good bro! Damn chem 91 I haven’t tasted that in years!

3 Likes

gmo cookies. 2 weeks from chop. definitely one of the best strains we’ve ever grown

24 Likes

Bippity boppity give me the zoppity

Fb x 9lb choppy chop

Bermuda Shorts

Mumsy

15 Likes

i personally used cams in a grow for years and never had any hermie issue and I was concerned from day one so I paid attention to it

Here’s how close it was too

8 Likes

This is something I’m developing kinda. Mositure sensors and 120v relays to trip pumps, pretty simple. At this point its figuring safeguards to feel comfortable implementing things

Now all I can think about is how much more time I’d have if i finished it. Fuck. Thanks for the indirect reminder!

2 Likes

I’ve got a grip of arduino/rasp pi stuff to try and use. I’d like to get all the data monitoring worked up first, the temp/humidity sensors, soil moisture etc

2 Likes

This has been the best “i don’t have time so this’ll do” solution I’ve seen for soil moisture readings, RH temp and all that good stuff is probably better off monitored on the RPI. Once i buy a few moisture probes and set it I’ll document the process. The relay within it all is what sold me big time

I enjoy the hobbyist side of it. Once you have an idea of how things work, using/repairing them is much easier. This guy’s setup is a big inspiration for what I’d like to do

10 Likes

You know I think I saw you post that a few months ago and I largely ignored it because I WANTED FUCKING EVERYTHING IN THAT VIDEO BUT I WAS SO FUCKING BROKE (having a family during this fucking pandemic sucks when you work by contract). Now that the kiddo has a king’s ransom in Christmas presents I may try to do a test room like this or close to it. God knows when (but it will happen) I build it, i’ll DM you so we can share info and really kick some ass

3 Likes

I used to have them in my flower rooms too. Never had any issues

3 Likes

A lot of alarm companies have basement flood detectors that link to your security system. I’ve been thinking of using them to make sure tables flood when I’m not there. 10 basement floods all is good. Only 9 floods and I better go check on things.

2 Likes

Va skunk :+1::+1:

Flower begins!
Running a bunch of different strains to cull what might be garbage.

19 Likes

It looks like plants do work with far red. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS7aAcacfgk

1 Like

From the experience and looking the comments of the post.

It’s not really a great grow.

I would advise to check 3 steps to be sure.

1 you using the right power light.
2. the genetic used is a good one.
3. the fertilizer used is a proper one.

Check that 3 points and by the way if you look good after your baby’s you don’t need that shit NET.

Where can I get those seed or some cuts?

Fuck supporting your plants

5 Likes

Huh?

Stupid azz 5 characters

1 Like

camone man it’s not that.

You don’t need the NET to support your plants if you do it properly they will have enough strength on the sticks to stay at the proper way.