Grow log on Pods

Feeding the Cal Nit heavy and also giving a foliar of Cal Mag once or twice a week as needed. Im open to sugestions always so send them. I just received the sea salt nutriens so I’m going start to implement them also.

Planted another pod this morning with Future X and im going to try and plant one more after lunch.

11 Likes

Had my 200kw gen go down over the weekend and had to set up the 300kw backup. The gen tech thinks I’m some type of mechanic/electrician. I told him this is what you get when a grower works on a gen.

7 Likes

Plants that are in flower look great.
Zookies

Lava Cake

21 Likes

I was in the pod with Lava Cake and snapped some pics. These are in week 3 of flower and they stretched more than I was expecting. Might be that @AgTonik I’m hitting em with.

16 Likes

It’s really early to have frosty fans like that. Humble me would love to take a little credit with the fulvic/organic acids, but I think your choice in genetics is always on point and has a lot to do with it.

I’m putting together the specs on these pods for myself. I had a bad time with Bluelab dosers. The Smart Bees just look ok. I think those Trolmaster units are the best in the industry right now.

4 Likes

The only bluelab doser I like is the PH unit for recirculating systems. The grow store owner pitched the trolmaster for about a year before I bit. Then i was a little worried they weren’t up to par but they were. Its easy to use and can control the whole room. It also logs and send imperial data which is nice to have.

4 Likes

I use one. They’re legit as hell

2 Likes

@FicklePickle @BG305 I took a brief step back from growing big at the moment because of time, but the recommendation from you folks is all I need. I’m sold on a Trolmaster setup.

1 Like

I’m suggesting the blue lab ph doser is the way to go. I should be more clear… it’s early

I’ve purchased 5 blue lab dosers now for different reservoirs and it’s a god sent. Being able to connect live to it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Haha

1 Like

Oof. Bluelab probes are only warrantied for 6 months. I had their peristaltic doser do a runaway on a customer’s garden, which nuked it.

I haven’t seen it do that, thankfully. But it’s a standard practice for me to swap the probes every 6 months for good measure. Was it the old probe that fed the wrong reading and the pump was just doing what it was told?

I’ve caught blue lab probes giving me different readings like that before, I just check them often and calibrate regularly. Maybe it’s just my due diligence saving me from the same fate

1 Like

@FicklePickle will u link the one u like?

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Bluelab-Controller-Monitoring-Solution-Excludes/dp/B00QV852OO/ref=asc_df_B00QV852OO/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167157220945&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11820358011894223191&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9033382&hvtargid=pla-307031413107&psc=1

3 Likes

Thats the super star right there for recirculating systems. My rezi last at least one week and these allowed me to walk away for a week at a time and not worry about PH. With the hammer pump system I use a different unit for PH adjustments. Right now I am just adjusting the PH on my RO water tank as I know where I need to be there so my feed stock comes out where it needs to be.

I buy calibration solution by the case and calibrate every few days all of my PH meters.

7 Likes

I may reconsider the Bluelab pH dosers. It looks like the new models have a safety feature to prevent run aways if the probe fails.

1 Like

If you want something mo betta this is what I use now a days.

eOne

8 Likes

Dosatron does make good stuff, but god damn is it expensive.

5 Likes

I have really learned over the years to now go cheap on the things I rely on the bring home the bacon. There are cheap hammer pumps and dosers on the market but I can’t roll the dice with 100k per room worth of flower.

8 Likes

Where about are you located in SoCal? Riverside/SB County? That is a beautiful outfit. Clean, Very clean. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Take credit, I’ve grown my MacV2 twice now, the early frost is all you bubba :call_me_hand:t3::facepunch:t3:

4 Likes