Greenhouse and lighting of the football field

thanks, it’s fun to learn something new

1 Like

Try to read a newspaper is the tip I have read. (Idk how accurate it is) If you can make out the print, there is too much light.

4 Likes

I’m gonna double down on this one and state that the tendency to produce anthers under the influence of light stress is absolutely under genetic control, so there WILL be variability between stains.

Edit: translation. Smart money says throw up curtains. They did from the first response you got. It don’t take much, and you don’t want to get it wrong.

The flowers stop developing once seeded. So timing is important.

1 Like

You have now summoned @cyclopath :smile:

2 Likes

I understand it myself, I do light deprivation for parts of the greenhouse, I just wanted to find out if the lights from the pitch will cause stress to the plants

you can see my confusion?!?

that would certainly be my concern…

I would have put curtains up as part of the build out, or found greenhouse space elsewhere.

if you’re already doing light dep in your greenhouse(s), I suspect you’re well on you way to knowing the answer to your question.

2 Likes

it is an old type greenhouse and there is no automation, so it is not feasible to manually remove the curtains around 5 am, so I asked if it had a big impact. Why don’t you understand that?

@cyclopath seems like he sucked you in also. :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

I dont understand

because it took till post 47 to actually be said…

stating up front that you had curtains would certainly have changed the conversation some… I doubt @Apothecary36 would have offered his hoop house building services for instance.

take some measurements, and either take your chances or figure out your curtains. weigh that 5am curtain call or automation bill against how much your crop is worth to you seeded vs not seeded.

if you’re meticulous, you can find and destroy the hermaphrodites before they cause you major losses. probably.

2 Likes

A gas Lantern is enough to keep plants from flowering. I would imagine stadium lights would do the same

Oh it’s feasible, but you aren’t WILLING to put the work in. Lest not confuse the 2

Thank you and the rest for substantive comments;) and those who did not contribute anything to the conversation, just stupid google it, I say that they are tense and love and peace. and please don’t post in my posts if you have nothing to say. And sorry for my English

Any particular reason u put your greenhouse near the pitch? U could maybe play under green lights. Not sure thats even feasable.

it’s not feasible bro at the moment because i have several projects where i invested all my money

How many square feet is the greenhouse?

How much money are you willing to throw at your problem

@cyclopath @Apothecary36 @Thetetraguy bless your hearts for trying to help this guy, I don’t understand why he gets so upset about not understanding something even though y’all are pretty bluntly answering his questions. At least there are probably anonymous readers who will appreciate the info.

To the OP, if making your greenhouse either lightproof or not located near stadium lights is not feasible, I recommend looking at growing autoflowering strains or something other than cannabis (that is, something that is not a short day plant)

5 Likes

this greenhouse is 2500 meters long but I have 4 in different cities and a hectare of field. for verification, please visit my instagram

I feel sorry for words, no imagination. I respect but brother, if your mother upsets you, you will change her?

https://images.app.goo.gl/aDj6Z6SgszrdwMY19

3 Likes