Greenhouse and lighting of the football field

Maybe read a good cannabis book for beginners.

4 Likes

Wtf why does this guy expect everyone to answer all these basic ass questions? Learn for yourself @CBD.CBG.FARMER. The internet is vast and full of answers. Do your own damn research!

4 Likes

Its spoonfull Sunday. :rofl:

5 Likes

Evolution, creative design, or perhaps a combination of both.

5 Likes

what you wrote, I know, the forum probably serves to ask a question and receive answers, if this is basic knowledge, tell me what the intensity of the light affects the flowering, because not every amount

If your looking for a consult for specific answers just ask so you can get some pricing. This is for the most part a forum for people doing extractions. We just so happen to have some exceptional and talented growers.

3 Likes

man, you do not know this basic knowledge and you clutter my subject you fill your counter hahahah

Read a book although that will cost money alsosoneither way you have to come up off of that :moneybag:.

1 Like

See he’s an ass too. Why should we waste our time on this guy. Snark ass reply’s to those who’ve helped you. Screw off man.

4 Likes

so go away, man, you’re gone, the smarter ones will help and the haters go out

Tell me in what book I will read about it

Nah I’ve been watching your participation for a while. Zilch. I’m thinking others will realize soon enough. Just do your own research and stop wasting our time. You just take, and offer nothing. Gtfo

and what do you offer? littering my topic, go away

I’ll come out and build some hoop houses for your greenhouse for 10 k

6 Likes

Bada Bing, problem solved.

5 Likes

Moonlight is .01 ppfd at its brightest. Sunlight is 2000.

Get a ppfd meter.
Keep your brightness below 0.01 ppfd.

6 Likes

Data dump?

Or search here. Or with the all knowing one.

The solution is to throw blackout curtains up at night. A concept easily researched with the keywords you were given. “Light dep”.

If you really want to know if it’s an issue in your case,

1. measure the magnitude of your problem

2. do the experiment. Don’t throw up curtains, or even better, only protect some of your plants.

I would posit the answer to “how much light”? Is going to be at least somewhat strain dependent.

Did you miss that you were given an explicit answer?!?

7 Likes

Go look in the data dump

1 Like

thanks that i wanted to know.

Wavelength maters.

See phytochrome

3 Likes