Green Machine Labs/Blue Myco is dishonest and will steal from you

this is a roomie situation of a decent size bedroom. a HUGE backyard leading to the river. and i can use the basement as a living room. not bad. I get along with the lady offering and she loves my dog. it cheap, and next to the poker rooms. BUT- her son did the final interview and he used to play poker vs me and was maybe wrench in the gears. he questioned my alcohol use and im honest. also shes using gummies for medical relief so I can help out.

Be careful alcohol with drawls are no joke, spent 2 weeks helping a friend through them and the only time is seen worse seizures was my friend with epilepsy and try to shove depicote down his throat while sitting on his chest.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Oh damn, I have dealt with this crew as well. A couple years back I ordered a 120# solvent tank with open jacket for dry ice. I asked if I can pay half upfront and half cod, the guy Xorge I believe was his name sounded cool and agreed. Well I send half like agreed then they started taking for ever to get back to me on the solvent tank. They ended saying that their welder guy was on vacation, then they said he was taking longer than usual due to other projects. Btw I was expecting a tank like on the pics with a wide top opening for the dry ice. Then they tell me they need full payment because they’re guy who was supposed to do drop off(delivery) to our spot couldn’t do it for some pretty lame reason I forgot what it was but it was such a lame excuse. So than they make us pay extra for the shipping when I had already gave them shipping money for them to do it. Then finally after a couple months we get our tank which came with 1/2” fittings when I had clearly said we use 3/8” fittings. Xorge sounded cool but he would make up a lot of excuses, and after we pod in full and received the tank I ask if he can ship me the right fittings and he said “ofcourse” and I never heard from him again nor did I bother. And to top it off all they really did was cut a jacketed solvent tank at the top of the jacket and added a small “funnel” on the side to add dry ice, it’s difficult getting the jacket full since the openings are very small. But what ever. I ended up tweaking out the tank and it works great. It was just crazy dealing with that purchase. Not to mention, when we still had to pay they’d blow me up daily but as soon as I payed In full no more help from them.

8 Likes

When I ordered my condenser they asked for me to pay half upfront, so I did. I asked for the unit to be made in the us at their shop, they lied and had lots of them made in China… the entire process took 4-5 months longer than it was suppose to and then they tried to justify them making lots of them when it was a custom order for myself. Then I catch word that it’s in and they’re shipping it to me.

The thing is I never paid the second half of the unit. So upon delivery, I start getting phone calls from their office back to back sometimes. I knew they wanted the second half of the payment, because some dumb ass on their end didn’t secure it before shipping.

After all the lying, clearly stealing the design and reselling it to others without paying for the design and then the extra 4 months wait time I decided not to pay them the second half and told them to fuck right off.

I’m not a thief by any means, but I’m def not gonna send them more money after they decided to be lying ass holes and steal the design. Fuck Xorge

18 Likes

Lol bro I remember he’s send me pictures of these closed loops mini 3D printed models, said he’d give me one for free then when I asked him for it he said he’d have to charge me for it lol. I was like “I’m good”

6 Likes

Is something really stolen if an idiot blindly hands it to you without an agreement? Computer says noimage

1 Like

Your opinion is that of an argumentative hormonal teenager.

That’s a wild thought process man, how much do you steal from people and use that as the justification to do it?

Any man who doesn’t do what he says he’s going to do is a liar in my book.

2 Likes

Maybe @standardoil was referring to you @FicklePickle not stealing

Given his love for me I tend to disagree with you there

1 Like

Touche

1 Like

Depakote is evil when used as an anti-psychotic. I’ll just leave it with those words.

1 Like

Can we edit the topic heading to include Blue Myco? People should be warned.

Looks like their website is down https://www.grmlabs.com/shop-grm-cbd-machines

9 Likes

Ouch. What a rugpull.

2 Likes

done.

5 Likes

Did you just ask my how much I steal while you just admitted to not paying an invoice cuz your feelers were hurt because you can’t do business and have contracts like an adult?

Look up irony lil guy. Your ignorance is mad entertainment. Every time you clicking clack in that lil keyboard you make yourself a punchline and it amuses me to no end. :kiss:

How much property damage have you done to other people’s homes in your life?

2 Likes

As much as a feel for fickle, he should have had an agreement. NDA/NCA specifically and an email trail to back your claims.

That’s the basics, unfortunately

1 Like

Live and learn. Always more money to be made

9 Likes

Former founder of green machine here. Just confirming they’re nothing but fuckery and lies and Rob Peter to pay paul. Don’t do business with these guys.

5 Likes