Green Machine Labs/Blue Myco is dishonest and will steal from you

Ugh…long story

I worked for them until I discovered they are incompetent, at best. Vindictive assholes at worst. They fumbled and botched a bunch of really important and valuable jobs. Plus they fucked over @FicklePickle and several others.

13 Likes

Nah we won’t let that be hidden.

I appreciate you.

8 Likes

I’ll dig up pics of multiple units of your custom shotgun condenser sitting on the pallet racks in their warehouse. They produced at least a half dozen that I saw on hand.

They were actively pushing it to clients.

@FicklePickle can you make this topic a separate thread please :pray:

In the business section or review section…

6 Likes

Fixed

3 Likes

For sure. My bad. Can’t move it now without it looking even weirder

3 Likes

Can I ask who you are?

I also had a bad experience with GRM a couple years back but felt the bad vide before I gave them any money.

Dodged that bullet.

12 Likes

@MagisterChemist has experience with them too. I’m curious how he feels about them?

Oh and @VoodooExtracts1… what’s your opinion?

6 Likes

Yea fuck those guys. Waited a year for something just to end up not getting. Glad I got money back.

4 Likes

Never bought any real amount of equipment from them but any i have and alot ive seen had quality control issues very obvious in almost all of it. I personally wont buy from them from my experiences alone let alone the shotgun thing now its in stone.

4 Likes

Well, my attempt at getting X-Spiral fabricated through them was abortive at best. To be fair it wasn’t an easy project.

4 Likes

Yo not sure which disgruntled ex-employee this is but I have a few educated guesses.

Regardless, thanks for doing the lord’s work exposing fuckery… you can chill on @roguescience though…he made arrangements with me to settle up awhile ago. I just haven’t been able to make it up to Southern Oregon to meet up with him yet… seems solid to me now. I was pissed off when the situation unfolded… but it’s really your ex-employer’s fault to begin with…go figure.

Add to the list of GRM Labs crimes against hemp-manity “dropped off material belonging to Mosaic without clear understanding of material or process intended for and then were too lazy to retrieve it and Mosaic was out $5K bc we don’t know wtf we’re doing”

Thanks for reaching out @roguescience I look forward to catching up :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

There’s also several guys in the myco community that havent had great dealings with them under their bluemyco brand

8 Likes

Their blue myco brand is rushed and not inovative at all.
They couldnt even get their steam distribution setup so the units arent the same temp from top to bottom.
Seems like they didnt even test them, just went oh lets grab some brewery equipment and slap a sticker on it and sell it for 4x its value

7 Likes

100% what they did!

Would it be called getting blue taxed in mycology? Lol

19 Likes

Rofl blue tax :rofl:

5 Likes

so my bho machine can process mycos? I may have something to do while finding a new grow spot.

1 Like

Nope.

Not unless you switch solvents.

5 Likes

Large stainless reactors that hold 15 psi of steam to sterilize. Not really spools and such like you’re thinking for extraction

2 Likes

they were suggesting steam?

2 Likes

For sterilizing the media.
On which the mushrooms are grown.

2 Likes