Green Machine Labs/Blue Myco is dishonest and will steal from you

All good

1 Like

Best the drama Queen can do :man_shrugging:t3:

i wasnt responding to you but tagging you in.

a headache? ok

I appreciate you removing my name from that commnent. These cases of mistaken identities have real world consequences so its important to be acccurate.

3 Likes

I suppose im satisfied that you arent the theif

2 Likes

@dabtb this has nothing to do with me so i don’t care whether you are satisfied or not.

1 Like

There are now multiple accounts pretending to be me, Zack Brown, what’s up with that @dabtb ? I’d love to meet my fans/impersonators. The content of your comment is accurate other than the fact you’re me.

Haven’t been on here in years, and would love to hear from anyone who had a bad experience with me directly. I was the cleanup crew for all of grms mistakes the entire time I was there and everyone I’ve spoken to has been grateful I spent my own time and money to get them trained and operational. Anyways I’m busy building custom diesel trucks for my trucking business. If anyone needs to get in touch with me or has anything to say I’m all ears! God bless you all.

8 Likes

I think there is miscommunication. Im not Zack Brown. However, the guy is a thief. Luckily for him the people who he has done wrong are not desperate or willing to risk getting incarcerated for hurting a theif, even if the dollar value is high

You, zack brown, paid fornthat machibery with my peoples money

Interesting and cryptic comment. Great job. So you’re Zack but you’re not Zack and I paid for something with your people’s money…. Riiiiiiiight. Feel free to clarify. I can send you my address, phone number, lawyers number, email to send an invoice, whatever you need Zack but not Zack.

I’d love to see a single document, purchase order, wire transfer or anything at all with my name or company information on it. Please go on with your mystical tale.

1 Like

I am not Zack. A poor edit on my part caused the confusion. I will reedit. Id never wanna be that ugly clown. Also, @ThePhilosopherStoned is not Zack Brown.

However.
This is cash deals we are talking about lol. What traditional market has receipts and paper trails?Im not bringing anything further to the forum as my homies dont care to air out their laundry for the government to see.

This is a justified warning to all to steer clear of the real Zack Brown aka @Azintel1

He is a manipulator.

Thats all the forum gets.

as if the forum cares

2 Likes

i am sure someone might care if they are considering working with the thief, and that is the only purpose. couldn’t care less if you care

Nobody cares.

It isn’t related to plant science or cannabis in any way, shape or form or even anything that is moderately entertaining.

If you are basing business decisions off of what people post/banter/discuss on a drug forum… you won’t be in business long lol.

3 Likes

That doesn’t make sense.

For example, i’m positive that many people are no longer doing business with Green Machine/Blue Myco or Rowan, because they learned about fraud executed by those people/entities on this forum.

No one is getting money returned without documentation. Not out of Zack Brown, or green machine, or rowan.

Warning people about scams is not a bad thing. It has helped people here, and around the globe, for centuries.

Others before me in this thread have warned us all about scammers, and that is noble work that many appreciate. It helps to keep us in business, not the opposite.

6 Likes

You don’t make sense.

I never said what you did was wrong, i never said exposing a scam/fraud/farse was a negative thing to do.

I’ll break this down.

You wrote:

Indicating you’re withholding something you believe is of value, nobody cares.

Nobody here cares if you’re withholding literally anything, share it, don’t share it, restrict what the forum gets, the forum doesn’t care.

The important takeaway.

Don’t base business decisions off of information on drug forums, period. Be diligent.

Can this asshole get another ban please

2 Likes

Warning people about scams is not a bad thing. It has helped people here, and around the globe, for centuries.

For millennia even.

Let us not forget of the worst bronze merchant in the history of Mesopotamia, Ea-Nasir. circa 1750 BC

2 Likes

Damn surprised everyone overlooked the OG scam dealer-wither

5 Likes