Green Machine Labs/Blue Myco is dishonest and will steal from you

Albeit making your own form of justice (not completing an invoice) and rightfully so. Respect. At that stage you are lucky to receive anything. Let alone a production clone they mass produced on your idea sadly. I speak from experience on this loss. I’ve also known people to dangle legitimacy (papework for years) don’t repeat this lesson. Establish from the get go… your rule… or be ruled over your ideas.

@FicklePickle this is one of the most humbling experiences and I hope you came up since these past events.

That’s hilarious I posted years ago that they lie and have shit customer service and everyone jumped down my throat even though I had and showed proof lol green machine is trash

8 Likes

Just to refresh your guys memory

5 Likes

I am trying to review past invoices because this is ringing a bell and im struggling to remember. Url/green in name rings bells. Don’t want to incorrectly recall.

2 Likes

@Mosaic_Co-Labs who was the bioogist? Did it start with a K?

The owner of this account is also a drug abuser and thief.

I have part of the story

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

he certainly hasnt paid everyone back. did you see the name change because you are a moderator? good to know

No. It’s just known. Just figured if you wanted to call someone out. Mine as well do the right person.

I have no idea wtf this is all about

lol just making sure he had the right person… its not my fault people change their screen names to hide pass bullshit in the industry with them.

its weird everyone is so assamed of their past. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

EDIT: I EDITED MY FIRST COMMENT AND CLEARED UP MY POST. YOU COULD HAVE JUST TEXTED ME…forum makes it more fun. lol. But you did run with those guys for a while.

Your comment is still not reading very clearly.

Why not just remove my name from this bullshit?

Im not ashamed of my past becuase I am not a thief dude

All good

1 Like

Best the drama Queen can do :man_shrugging:t3:

i wasnt responding to you but tagging you in.

a headache? ok

I appreciate you removing my name from that commnent. These cases of mistaken identities have real world consequences so its important to be acccurate.

3 Likes

I suppose im satisfied that you arent the theif

2 Likes

@dabtb this has nothing to do with me so i don’t care whether you are satisfied or not.

1 Like

There are now multiple accounts pretending to be me, Zack Brown, what’s up with that @dabtb ? I’d love to meet my fans/impersonators. The content of your comment is accurate other than the fact you’re me.

Haven’t been on here in years, and would love to hear from anyone who had a bad experience with me directly. I was the cleanup crew for all of grms mistakes the entire time I was there and everyone I’ve spoken to has been grateful I spent my own time and money to get them trained and operational. Anyways I’m busy building custom diesel trucks for my trucking business. If anyone needs to get in touch with me or has anything to say I’m all ears! God bless you all.

8 Likes