Green Machine Labs/Blue Myco is dishonest and will steal from you

There’s also several guys in the myco community that havent had great dealings with them under their bluemyco brand

8 Likes

Their blue myco brand is rushed and not inovative at all.
They couldnt even get their steam distribution setup so the units arent the same temp from top to bottom.
Seems like they didnt even test them, just went oh lets grab some brewery equipment and slap a sticker on it and sell it for 4x its value

7 Likes

100% what they did!

Would it be called getting blue taxed in mycology? Lol

19 Likes

Rofl blue tax :rofl:

5 Likes

so my bho machine can process mycos? I may have something to do while finding a new grow spot.

1 Like

Nope.

Not unless you switch solvents.

5 Likes

Large stainless reactors that hold 15 psi of steam to sterilize. Not really spools and such like you’re thinking for extraction

2 Likes

they were suggesting steam?

2 Likes

For sterilizing the media.
On which the mushrooms are grown.

2 Likes

i was basically kidding but i gotta keep options open. if i move to an apt i can grow shrooms

1 Like

I tried growing shrooms as a kid from a book company in th back of high times. I sterilized it in a pressure cooker and then my mom had to go to rehab and i got caught and the rehab was on my case about why you doing shrooms. now they have syringes and pre sterilized media to make it easy.

1 Like

I don’t suggest you modify your pipe bomb for steam.

However, I did suggest installing pulse ignition on ours, just 20min ago, so you probably shouldn’t listen to anything I say….

It’s ok, it’s for testing that the fans are working…

10 Likes

LOL im not doing it. I am confused a bit on all the c1 d1 and why my propane lawn torch is safe but a butane operation requires a20 000 in regulations.

Now this is some python/extractionguy deja vu but nobody joined in with him.

1 Like

edit I had extractionguy confused with a similar name.

No shit…

They had a discourse. I knew this felt like dejavu

Green machine x extractionguy (python edition)

Hate to see posts like this… It’s discouraging to see passionate, hardworking people fucked over for money… Happened to some of my old lab crew. Just have to keep telling myself, the more thieves and conmen that are exposed, the better off this industry will be

2 Likes

Is this the one?

6 Likes

Yes sir

6 Likes

I can echo everything that’s been said in this thread. Do not use these guys in the BHO or Myco space

6 Likes