Grams per watt and grow time

What are people getting as far as grams per watt? And how long is your total grow time/ what is ur veg wattage. What lights are you using to pull this off and what other tricks? Seems like grams per watt claims on light keep going up, interested to see what’s the average these days from experienced growers. Would also love to here from someone growing organic but non organic information is still much appreciated

Out of everything I’ve ever learned, how to cultivate cannabis is the most treasured. Good luck

14 Likes

Out of everything you learned, if u can’t learn how to produce at LEAST 4 ( more like 5-6 ) grams per watt of top shelf your not gonna be able to stay alive. … the future is coming! Good luck and keep learning!

1 Like

I’m sure a few people here know the only way this is possible… :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:. Just curious how many are doing it already? Have one buddy I know doing It to but I haven’t heard many people talking about it for mainstream grows. Assuming they are but theyre keeping the secret to themselves?

You ever grown cannabis? Anyone out there getting 5g per watt? That’s 11lbs a 1000 watt light

:joy:

That’s not possible at all.

What is possible is to drastically streamline your process so that your able to produce an lb of smokeable top shelf for around $250-300 an lb. Washington rec market isn’t seeing the fluctuations of the crashing black market. I’m confident I’ll be alive for quite sometime.

20 Likes

I agree cost per gram is what you need to know. It involves some homework. Not grams per light as that term should be put to bed with so many different lights.

6 Likes

The cost per lb at the facility I work at is 180$

6 Likes

Fucking awesome! Is that hand trimmed or machine trimmed?

1 Like

Lmao 1000 watt light. What are 60 , your still running hps? I would give you a hint but to be honest I don’t want u to figure it out

1 Like

Is that cost of total electricity meaning heating and cooling as well? Or just lights ?

23 Likes

Lol what a dick question u know he’s not including the cost to trim

Lol ur only exposing urself

Why not if he owns the facility and they do it all in-house with cheap workers. He’s got a few grow facilities. I think 4x.

Cost goes down with efficiencies

3 Likes

What a dick question? How is that rude to ask someone if that includes trim cost. The figure I presented does include trimming

6 Likes

Even with that ur still looking at at least 60 bucks for the trim, 4 hours of work 15 and hour. Don’t no many people working for 15 a hour trimming faster than that

And if it’s machined trimmed? Still takes 4hrs?

Who trims?

Buck the fan leaves and run the rest.

6 Likes

People who grow good bud

1 Like

show us your 5gpw garden, master of master growers

18 Likes