GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES LETS BURN DOWN ALL THESE TESTING LABS 🔥🔥🔥 a real D8 Discussion

If they are a “lab”, it’s their DUTY to have all the appropriate standards for testing xy and z. If not, then said labs should be deemed invalid and shut down.

4 Likes

You would be wrong, yes.

3 Likes

8759132035_ac16a4c70f

17 Likes

You’re correct, you didn’t outwardly state it, but it was very much implied with you choice of words. I’m with you on the COA-PTSD and fully agree that labs need to be held to as high of a standard as the processors. Our work, livelihood, and often times freedom are greatly dependent on them doing the analytical work correctly, efficiently, and at a reasonable price.

This is why @cyclopath has always stressed to me the importance of also having a well developed relationship with the management or ownership (at a minimum) of said lab. That relationship can make it easier to hold them accountable for painfully obvious errors, of which we have suffered no shortage.

12 Likes

Preach.

@FicklePickle and @Demontrich said it just right.

5 Likes

Ya it’s unfortunate even knowing the management and working with them have to work with them to get them to do their job right in the first place

I said all black market calm down people. And if your black Grey market and growing organic and shit then power to you man your the like 1% the people’s lungs of the world appreciate you :muscle:

3 Likes

I’m not sure where you got that I was implying it as it didn’t even touch on people making compliant or not complaint. The whole point of the post was people finally getting their eyes opened to the shit show that is testing with the whole D8 stuff bringing it all to the forefront. I make ND d8 my homies make ND D8 it’s being done and is all super doable. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging: :man_shrugging::dancer::dancer:

Come down to Florida you bitch take my money lmao

1 Like

This times a thousand. But here we are with labs doing what they want when they want and we are left to pay the price for their idiocracy

1 Like

Can someone can find an example of a lab that is responsible for researching the safety/purity of a consumer product messing up and the supplier was held liable? I’m sure there is some precedence on this topic outside of the cannabis industry. I’m looking at it as though it were not a cannabis product to remove any bias.

1 Like

So you had one of these days too lol

Found out today that I spent enough in the last 10 months on 3rd party testing that was wildly incorrect to buy one of these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184033793824

And one of these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202692930869

And I’m pretty butthurt about it too

6 Likes

That’s a great question. We need some precedence

2 Likes

Stop making me feel so special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hahahaha yesssss I feel you bro

I agree with your comments and there’s more. You can be cGMP compliant all day and still not be testing for the right constituents in the sample.

3 Likes

Yes people are incredibly confused about the difference between cgmp and gmp.

As long as all your ingredients are quality a GMP facility could put out the same dangelrous shit anyone else does because it’s the process itself creating new dangerous components which GMP processes don’t necessarily prevent

1 Like

And, we are not doing full-spectrum, qualitative analyses on these samples in the test lab environment. We are doing quantitative analysis on known constituents. If we don’t identify something to test for, it won’t show up, which is very different from it not actually being there.

How many vape carts passed all testing while full of vitamin E or worse? The test criteria didn’t look for Vitamin E-or worse- so those samples passed.

Passing doesn’t equal quality.

11 Likes

I DONT grow organic (chem ferts). Zero complaints in almost 10 years.

5 Likes

If people weren’t aware of the issues that have been plaguing the cannabis testing prior to wanting to make D8, they have no business here (working in cannabis). The issues with the difficulty identifying isomers and even commonly seen minor cannabinoids as well as accuracy in testing have been issues since as long as cannabis has been tested in labs.

People have talked about these problems pretty extensively over the last many years here, but don’t let me rain on your parade! I’m all for greater accountability and support the movement!

As for taking your money, you’d better believe I would love to, but my wife absolutely refuses to work for the Florida public school system. I’d need to make sure she never had to work again to make that a reality, and no one wants to pay me that for a 60 hour (or less) work week (my current upper limit). I almost commented on your other thread, but I thought it would get your hopes up. Sorry, brother!

2 Likes

It’s you and your chemical fertilizers that is poisoning us all

I’m rocking full recirculating deep water culture and it most definitely ain’t organic. :fire: :fire: :fire:

8 Likes