Got laid off today...I want to work for my self

It’s the folks selling the shovels that are making the most with relatively stable demand as dreamers come and go…just like every other gold rush.

You have the education to stay above the fray and add real value to industry.

The times between gigs are quite stressful but offer the greatest reward due to opportunity to change or right the course…and learn new things.

It takes me a a moment to not be freaked out about the lack of gig and impact on the future. I need to settle in enough to undertsand the opportunities presented without the burden of stress.

Bad decisions are made quickly and under duress. For me anyhow.

Nothing says that you and your girls path are mutually exclusive, nor that she couldn’t lend expertise while pursuing her passions. Resentment accumulates quickly and has a long shelf life.

Good luck bud.

3 Likes

We have the CBG flower @RedundantAlexithymia dm if interested.

Ya gotta start somewhere. When I couldn’t get my foot in the door at a pharma lab after graduating with a chemistry degree, I started cooking crank and trapping’ out the bando.

Very quickly I become the sous-chef of pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine in my jurisdiction. Had minions of distributors and a tight network of bandos. Then everyone started outsourcing meth labor to Taiwan and the rest is history.

I’M KIDDING, but also sacrifice and calculated risk is necessary to get anywhere in this doggy-dogg world.

7 Likes

One felony can set you back years in this industry

3 Likes

and many?

1 Like

You learned a valuable lesson in that an employer does not have your best interests at hand and all working people are expendable.

Correct me if I am wrong but You have a college degree right? Being located in TN, there really isnt a viable job market for cannabis yet. But with yiur education why not consider getting a job with a non-cannabis company that is doing some kind of GMP related production. I am thinking pharmaceuticals, food , nutraceuticals etc. maybe in a quality role doing sole kind of analytical testing. Learn experience hazardous waste management, documentation, quality systems. Then take all that over to hemp/cananbis in a year or two once you relocate to somewhere legal.

Two years experience at your last job - what did you do what are your skills? Send a resume to me perhaps I can help if you are interested in moving.

3 Likes

‘Dog eat dog’

1 Like

“It’s a crazy mixed up world, it’s a Doggy Dogg World”

Snoop dogg

3 Likes

Lol yeah, snoop dogg rotted my brain

3 Likes

Dm me

I’m in the process of putting together a hemp processing facility in Franklin, KY if that interests you. If you want, I’d be willing to take a look at your resume/credentials and pass them along? Feel free to DM.

Whats your email ill send a resume

Check your DMs dude. I want your resume. We’re in Nashville.

3 Likes

price? and will you ship to CA?

I can help you go into business for yourself, my wife and I did it last year and haven’t looked back… although were always broke now, so there’s that… lol. Good luck to you! Please reach out if you need help getting up and running :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with being broke if your scaling, eventually you’ll get wealthy hopefully…I’ll dm you

4 Likes