Good Lord is this embarrassing

The first banner is a giant “THCA hemp” seller… LOL makes the site look like a bunch of morons not to be taken seriously. Blurry and shitty image too.

High THCA hemp flower is a legal and safe alternative to traditional cannabis. Derived from hemp plants > that are specifically bred to contain high levels of THCA, the precursor to THC, high THCA hemp flower offers many of the same benefits as cannabis, such as pain relief, anti-inflammatory properties, and the potential to ease symptoms of anxiety and depression. However, it is important to note that while high THCA hemp flower is non-psychoactive when consumed in its raw form, when combusted, the THCA converts to THC, the psychoactive compound found in cannabis, which may cause a high.

Despite this, high THCA hemp flower is legal in the United States as it contains less than 0.3% THC when in its raw form. This makes it accessible for anyone to purchase without a prescription or special license. With its high THCA content, it’s an ideal option for people seeking the benefits of cannabis without the psychoactive effects of THC when consumed in its raw form. Arete is a great source of THCA Flower and extracts, Click Here for a 20% off coupon for Arete Hemp.

High THCA hemp flower is a versatile product that can be used in a variety of ways, such as smoking, vaporizing, or using it to make edibles. It’s an excellent choice for those looking for a natural remedy for various conditions and a perfect way to incorporate the plant into their daily routine. Additionally, High THCA hemp flower is a great choice for people who want to avoid the psychoactive effects of traditional cannabis. However, it is important to be aware that when combusted, the THCA converts to THC and may cause a high. Even though, it’s still a legal and accessible option for anyone looking to experience the benefits of cannabis.

lol

7 Likes

I was Loling too

Went from there will never be an ad, to thca hemp ads really quick….

9 Likes

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

11 Likes

Are these guys even verified hemp sellers??

3 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Advertising banter

How cringe is this though really… the few guys left that actually give a shit to help the new people go out of their way explaining how THCA hemp isn’t a thing and then this giant banner at the top endorsing the continuing retardation of cannabis consumers. Oof.

10 Likes

Could always be worse.

18 Likes

Franks been removed. Thanks everyone for their input. Stay vigil as always!

4 Likes

WTF LMAO, I followed some links to this one and it’s pretty funny.

Isn’t high THCA hemp basically bunk?

2 Likes

No, high THCa hemp is just straight up cannabis. I didn’t believe it/assumed it would be like smoking infused hemp until I tried it.

1 Like

false, cannabis is just like high thc-a hemp. One statement makes most things illegal, second statement makes everything legal. Just a matter of shuffling a few words and we’re completely legal

:joy::rofl::joy:

I identify my cannabis as high thc-a hemp. Especially to all law enforcement

10 Likes

Oh, I get it :wink:

1 Like

so now i can keep my grower/ processor / handler license in my glove box and say “This is not the weed you are looking for
giphy1

5 Likes

No. I just keep my 2000mg thc disty blunts in containers like this and when questioned by the authority. You just say it’s cbd.

This saved my ass in October last year. Lol.

9 Likes

the ole switcharoony

6 Likes

Ah yeah. Thee ol shiwtcharoo

4 Likes

Reddit science :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Whatever gets people less arrests. Fuck the man.

1 Like

Unless it’s a honeypot. Either way it’s a goddamn trashy look, but I mean, this board has always been unofficially officially shilling for shady brands.

Any remember the true terpene “”““lab tour””“”"

Tell me it ain’t true.

5 Likes

I don’t mind some high thca hemp :wink:

Bunk however would have been a different story.