Good Lord is this embarrassing

I don’t see true terpenes ads :man_shrugging::rofl: but I chuckle at that debacle. :melting_face:

No just precursor depot ads. Lol

2 Likes

Brought to you by

PrecursorDepot.com

I like that name hahaha

2 Likes

https://bbgate.com/resources/xanax-s903-hulks-dosed-at-4mg-bulk.1587/ nevermind skip the precursors

2 Likes

Someone’s visiting a sponsored ad :saluting_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@Synalo thanks for showing

1 Like

Lmao tbh im just salty they pulled my ad and have a bbgate ad running. I personally think its a fun forum.

2 Likes

What was your ad? Are you Frankslist?

Pretty sure that had more to do with THCA / THC sales / noid sales.

Ya lol

2 Likes

Yeah, man as an outsider looking in. People will shoot you over thca sales lol probably best to not try and sell Weed or weed selling sites as an ad ironically. I totally get it. Hemp sales and affiliate marketing is solid, but I think the lack of control over your own advertising is the concern. That and Future sells Compounds. FutureCompounds.com

I assure you, many others would have bid wars for ads if thca hemp could fly.

I am sorry how things turned out as you were clearly ready to play ball and were the first to be ready. I’m taking a mental note and wishing you good karma in the future.

1 Like

I guess with the whole hemp slangers deal it also was a conflict of interest.

1 Like

Hemp slangers if you couldn’t tell have even batten down the hatches.

I got a few funny memes out of it too…

1 Like

I welcome and support a revision that deserves to be approved. Advertising your affiliate marketing / agreements for dropshipping/ backlinking deserves it’s day. Just gotta read the room. Selling weed and pretending to be Hemp isn’t gonna go over well with a userbase with other weed dealers, and pretending to play dumb: this isn’t the place.

At least you’re not advertising full synthetics not made from hemp or cannabis… Right?

Like other Hemp Slangers with open posts/ads for products that are 100% not from Hemp. (thcb, thch, thcp etc)

And I hear your argument. A forum vs a backlinking affiliate site being approved / the hatred has all to do with the userbase. Your haters are people who don’t want to see Hemp abusing Cannabis licenses or the black market.

Just ask the HoneyGold team how they do it. Right? @Future / @Sidco
:melting_face::relieved::kissing_heart::face_holding_back_tears::crazy_face::dizzy_face::face_with_spiral_eyes::eyes:

I honestly see bbgate as a solution for synthetics chasers to find solutions. The fact they’re aiding another forum staying on topic? Paying in more than dollars.

1 Like