Good Life Gang

Aloha gang, looking forward to the good life. I paid with btc about ten days ago. Still waiting on a confirmation email. Want to know that went where it was supposed to.

@Future @sidco

Have you made any progress with the credit/debit payments yet? Or any other options beside whatā€™s on the payment website? If you could let me know before Monday that would be great. Iā€™m impatient and would like gang access nowā€¦ But if not Monday is right around the corner and Iā€™ll send the wire when the banks open. Thanks bro and Iā€™m looking forward to the perks of membership!!

I was given access to the SOPs as part of my membership, but not the private forum area mentioned in the top post. What do I need to do? Also, are the black lab coats already shipping?

Thanks!

5 Likes

No, I went further in the wrong direction. Banks wires are off the table until I can get us a bank again.

you ever think about going this route?

16 Likes

I guess thatā€™s why my wire transfer got kicked back to my acct. So I guess a check would be the only other option? I havenā€™t had checks in years but I guess I could get one from my bank if thatā€™s my only option

A cashiers check is cool, or a money order, which can be acquired from the post office

Does the $250/2 year membership offer still stand? Also, I didnā€™t see a reply to Pucciniaā€™s question. I want to make sure that Iā€™ll be able to access both the SOPā€™s and the private forum area :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No we rolled over the first 100 BOGO a few weeks ago. Notice how puccinia now has the GLG flair on his avatar? That was me giving him access to the private forum section. Lab coats are in the works right now, getting the lifetime member coats embroidered currently

1 Like

Do we have access to the private forum ?

Any BHO tek in the works?

You do now.

1 Like

Other than the crystal production? I could put up some general Tek, but each machine is going to be slightly different

When we originally signed up, it was due to advertisement of BHO sops, oven tek sops, etcā€¦

We were hoping for sops for sugar, shatter, wax and the like. Temps and times for ovens, vacuum use, any standard process that we can use and manipulate would be great! Similar to the disty SOPs.

Or maybe itā€™s advertised and exclusive to distillate operatorsā€¦?

3 Likes

Thanks

On it :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Niiiice. Thank you!

Can we get our access to the private forum as well please?

1 Like

Hey gang! Glad to be in! Is there access to the glg private info on here yet?

1 Like