Good Life Gang

I think it’s amazing to offer discounts to drug war prisoners!
I’ll be joining once I get a couple extra bucks!

1 Like

Ya, some people can afford to spend the time teaching themselves, many would rather pay to expedite their learning. Both are appropriate methods depending on your circumstances

2 Likes

Or both!
Reading will teach a muthafucka a lot!
Being around people that do the same work will also teach you a bunch and …

4 Likes

Basic CLS SOP
Diamonds SOP and possibly a CRC SOP?

@Future I also just finally had time today to click that link you attached. This is a wonderful starting point for now, feel free to ignore my last request of specifics. That page has plenty for me to read into. Thank you.

2 Likes

Ive spent the last year learning and reading in this forum lurking around while putting in work in the lab trying to figure it out hands on, (learned alot, but mostly learned how little I still know) one thing I have no experience and have never really had the opportunity to see was SOPs written by people who have far more experience in this field. I’m still doing my own research and learning from everyone else’s here, just thought a peak at those SOPs would be nice.

3 Likes

Realistically, the SOPs are for people who own a business and need standard operating procedures to start their business.
But there’s tons of sops that aren’t step by step, but they are how to do shit …
Read the old crc thread, for crc info, but there’s a lot more once you dig in deeper, or know what you’re trying to do, then you look it up…
Only the strong sauce tek look it up in the search bar) is awesome for diamonds. And the hot crc jar tek shows quick crashing sugar with crc material.
So much more, and you’ll get an understanding of why shit is happening, and a whole lot more, than reading a SOP. And reading you’ll also find out why certainSOP aren’t written in the most beneficial way, as in it works but their are better ways
Sorry, communications isn’t my strong suit right now, not saying to read, but…read

8 Likes

Again, I do read, the threads on this site/my hours on end inside my blast room have been the only thing to teach me so far. This community being massive in that. I can tell you i’ve read through some of those threads start to finish, 4000+ post threads, multiple times, I’ve just only been in this for a year, and have made something happen, but its all from my point of work and view, never gotten to see a professional lab techs written SOP’s and was interested in how they were formatted for this industry, not so much the steps that are posted in the SOP’s themselves if that makes sense

2 Likes

There are lots of reasons to buy a membership and these are just a small part. Sounds like you do your reading here. Good start. Where are you located?

4 Likes

But there’s a post that does have some SOP s in there,

I think someone already mentioned this thread, and there’s a couple there for you to read!

2 Likes

Stillwater Oklahoma

I lived there last year for a bit. Was trying to get something together in Perry. What a shitstain town Perry is.

2 Likes

Your handle might have clued me in. Who is your don’t supplier? I’m glad to assist you with any CRC/ remediation needs you have. Feel free to DM. I’ll get you pointed in the right direction.

2 Likes

Bump to reflect our 10% price change to help people handle this insane inflation

9 Likes

Good idea and much appreciated.

1 Like

Hey everybody!

As someone who is curious, can anyone help me lay out the differences between being a future member and joint GLG?

2 Likes

Welcome to the future @K.Spin! The benefits of joining the GLG are networking, discounts, private events for members, and access to a growing list of sop’s. It is an amazing way to develop strong, valuable relationships in the industry, save money, and level up together.

2 Likes

Hi there! The Future4200.com forum is free for everyone to use and benefit from. It was founded by @sidco and @Future to serve the industry with information and a platform for business.

The Good Life Gang is an affiliate program that @Future started based on his deep contacts in the industry. You can learn more here at Welcome - Good Life Gang . There are over 60 companies in cannabis and now mushrooms that offer discounts to GLG members. It costs $420 for an annual membership. You get immediate access to those discounts and an open invite to regional meetups all over the world. The meetups are the best! Any other questions? I would love to be of service to you. <3

4 Likes

Have you looked into https://www.paralleleconomy.com/ for payment processing? I am curios if they are friendly to cannabis.

1 Like

No but it looks promising

1 Like