Good Life Gang

Can’t wait for my glg membership to be approved. Looking forward to see what I been doing right and wrong and browsing the sop’s

2 Likes

My boss and I are looking at buying GLG memberships, but I would be interested to see the SOPs as well if possible before.

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::clown_face:
You must pay to play!

4 Likes

maybe go to a meetup to see if you wanna pay to join.

2 Likes

I passed on my comment, but it was in this spirit!

2 Likes

Sure, which ones are you interested in?

Here are some of them Companies posting SOP's
For free, in a thread I pinned.

And as has always been the case, I gladly hand out SOPs individually to those who request them.

5 Likes

Wrong, a simple search here would’ve shown you that.

2 Likes

Obviously he didn’t do his homework just wants spoons.

2 Likes

I think it’s amazing to offer discounts to drug war prisoners!
I’ll be joining once I get a couple extra bucks!

1 Like

Ya, some people can afford to spend the time teaching themselves, many would rather pay to expedite their learning. Both are appropriate methods depending on your circumstances

2 Likes

Or both!
Reading will teach a muthafucka a lot!
Being around people that do the same work will also teach you a bunch and …

4 Likes

Basic CLS SOP
Diamonds SOP and possibly a CRC SOP?

@Future I also just finally had time today to click that link you attached. This is a wonderful starting point for now, feel free to ignore my last request of specifics. That page has plenty for me to read into. Thank you.

2 Likes

Ive spent the last year learning and reading in this forum lurking around while putting in work in the lab trying to figure it out hands on, (learned alot, but mostly learned how little I still know) one thing I have no experience and have never really had the opportunity to see was SOPs written by people who have far more experience in this field. I’m still doing my own research and learning from everyone else’s here, just thought a peak at those SOPs would be nice.

3 Likes

Realistically, the SOPs are for people who own a business and need standard operating procedures to start their business.
But there’s tons of sops that aren’t step by step, but they are how to do shit …
Read the old crc thread, for crc info, but there’s a lot more once you dig in deeper, or know what you’re trying to do, then you look it up…
Only the strong sauce tek look it up in the search bar) is awesome for diamonds. And the hot crc jar tek shows quick crashing sugar with crc material.
So much more, and you’ll get an understanding of why shit is happening, and a whole lot more, than reading a SOP. And reading you’ll also find out why certainSOP aren’t written in the most beneficial way, as in it works but their are better ways
Sorry, communications isn’t my strong suit right now, not saying to read, but…read

8 Likes

Again, I do read, the threads on this site/my hours on end inside my blast room have been the only thing to teach me so far. This community being massive in that. I can tell you i’ve read through some of those threads start to finish, 4000+ post threads, multiple times, I’ve just only been in this for a year, and have made something happen, but its all from my point of work and view, never gotten to see a professional lab techs written SOP’s and was interested in how they were formatted for this industry, not so much the steps that are posted in the SOP’s themselves if that makes sense

2 Likes

There are lots of reasons to buy a membership and these are just a small part. Sounds like you do your reading here. Good start. Where are you located?

4 Likes

But there’s a post that does have some SOP s in there,

I think someone already mentioned this thread, and there’s a couple there for you to read!

2 Likes

Stillwater Oklahoma

I lived there last year for a bit. Was trying to get something together in Perry. What a shitstain town Perry is.

2 Likes