Gold Standard Gummy Pics

It’s still click-bait. Gummy sop means your sop/recipe for said gummys is in the thread.

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

no problem… enjoying being the new solvent direct… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

9 Likes

Can you send over a link to pricing on various mold shapes?

And can you make custom molds?

1 Like

Sure thing! Shoot me a DM.

Seems pretty narrow but went ahead and revised if helpful.

once again…wouldnt this be a better place for your pictures rather starting a whole new thread about something you already made a thread about/??

Other sellers have taken this approach without a favorable outcome but your sure this is how you keep wanting to advertise here??

What do you think at @sidco?? should these be merged??

1 Like

Ok, I’m open to learning. Explain to me best practices here and I’ll take it into account. Just trying to get our content out to the community and provide value.

2 Likes

I am seeing 1/2 posts a month, most replies in their own thread.
This is fair, but you might be better off bumping your previous thread if it’s the exact same thing.

3 Likes

usually u dont want to keep making threads like your doing with little to no community exchange.

You really should keep your mold information to one thread and your sop for your recipe to another. You have over 10 threads about your products most with under 10 replies.

usually members dont take advertising like this kindly espeically without really sharing any sop in any of your threads. Its just advertising for your molds and paid sop.

Most of your threads can be merged into 2-3. Let @sidco look at it and ill fix them.

4 Likes

Honestly, it just didn’t occur to me to do that. I’m fine to. Thanks for the feedback all.

2 Likes

Personally if I were @darkcitymolds, I would have all the mold threads in 1 easily to find thread vs scattered out.

As much as I dislike spamdirect, dcm is no where near that level of spamming.

5 Likes

sorry if i came off like a dick. i just know how these threads end once they get started and trying to avoid that path if possible. Have a great weekend

3 Likes

@Killa12345 lets keep it how it is and let things be better moving forward.
Feel free to split this discussion out to the EC or even Meta under something like ‘sales etiquette’.

3 Likes

No, I get it. Thanks for pivoting and making this constructive. My goal is to engage folks. Yes, there’s a product behind it, but we also try to give out a lot of free advice where we can, even if someone can’t place an order. I’m going to figure out how to consolidate things in the future so it doesn’t feel spammy.

1 Like

Much better thread title than mine…

And this 1k word substitute hopefully explains the “outrage” (yeah wrong word, but whatever) generated by the original

2 Likes

Do you have a recipe for translucent gummies?

1 Like

Hay man hit me up! We have this option available.
lol… years later.

5 Likes

On it😅

1 Like

Hijacking sales thread is a faux pas here.

1 Like

I actually think, that’s the GOLD STANDARD GUMMY PIC… is this a sales thread? looks like it’s an edible thread… that left a customer hanging for 11 months… Mr. stir the POT.

This is my least favorite recipe… we have more complex textures!!

1 Like