Gold Standard Gummy Pics

Wanted to share pics of some of the gummy batches you guys have been posting using our Gold Standard Gummy SOPs. It’s been dope seeing the variety of flavor/color/actives as well as all the various setups and workflows. Pretty blown away by the speed on some of these R&D runs.

We had another wave of GLG purchases come through on IG for SOPs + molds this past week so we’re hoping to have a fresh round of gummy content to share in the coming weeks. Now that the core stock mold library is complete, we’re hoping to get increasingly unique/creative shapes into the mix so y’all can grab a mat here and there to test out different sku concepts. Open to suggestions on what some of these might look like.

6 Likes

I see the pics, but I’m not finding the recipe. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

He stated + SOP pics

Got me too :rofl:

4 Likes

The title is misleading at best…

3 Likes

Beautiful stuff, I’d love to try it some time.

1 Like

Good thing I already have a recipe I like, this thread is some blue-balls :smiley:

4 Likes

I came, then I didn’t and I left unsatisfied.

4 Likes

Yep, clearly an attempt to sell said recipe/SOP

6 Likes

Apologies I think this was a syntactical issue on my end (vs clickbait). We refer to our SOPs, which we do sell, as “Gummy Recipes + SOPs” where “+” = “&”. I see how it read like “Gummy Recipe and SOP Pics” vs Gummy-Recipe-and-SOP pics. Have revised it to hopefully be more clear.

1 Like

It’s still a bit click baity. Maybe the pictures in your one of few threads would have just been a better place??

3 Likes

I feel good about it as is. Thanks though.

So, who’s gonna fix the title?

I figured @Killa12345 would be on it for sure.

2 Likes

The title is fixed. They’re pics of our SOP.

It’s still click-bait. Gummy sop means your sop/recipe for said gummys is in the thread.

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

no problem… enjoying being the new solvent direct… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

9 Likes

Can you send over a link to pricing on various mold shapes?

And can you make custom molds?

1 Like

Sure thing! Shoot me a DM.

Seems pretty narrow but went ahead and revised if helpful.

once again…wouldnt this be a better place for your pictures rather starting a whole new thread about something you already made a thread about/??

Other sellers have taken this approach without a favorable outcome but your sure this is how you keep wanting to advertise here??

What do you think at @sidco?? should these be merged??

1 Like

Ok, I’m open to learning. Explain to me best practices here and I’ll take it into account. Just trying to get our content out to the community and provide value.

2 Likes