GLG Members in the Ohio Area?

You still have number? If bit dm me. 99% chance taking a head extractor/distilation job in Ohio. It wont be for a few months probably make the final move after schools out. My daughtwr just started rhis week. Glad to hear from ya

1 Like

Shit my little sister lives in Columbus if all you guys get up I might catch a flight out that wayšŸ¤™ been itching to get back to KY to see the boys

3 Likes

I think youā€™re actually slated to run my lab, if my hunch is correct. DM me for my number and some details, itā€™d be cool to talk to you dude!

1 Like

Do you live in ohio

1 Like

@Padgett and I have been talking about starting to get a group together every month or so. We will probably get one planned up for next month. @Future maybe we could make it a gang thing if interested.

3 Likes

Were we in the same room today?

Nope, Iā€™m taking a shot in the dark here but I have a guy from Cali (Bakersfield area) that was offered a spot managing an Ohio and a North Dakota lab. Might be you, but Iā€™m sure the whole Ohio market is poaching talent from out west, could be anyone. Sorry for the slow responses, my account is new and thereā€™s a post limit. I donā€™t actually live in Ohio, but Iā€™m just over the boarder in MI.

1 Like

Ya not me, its all my friends from out here going. Im sure there will be some other employees but we will all be head of there own department. Everyoneā€™s got a different skill might as well use it wisely.

1 Like

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good chemical suppliers in Ohio. Looking to get a hold of some larger volumes of alcohol.

anyone with that real ohio dumpster cut

6 Likes

Hahaha that is one i really miss and all the real g-13 cuts we had back in the 90s. I might be able to get ahold of it, once im back in Ohio permanently.

2 Likes

I just got the deathstar after like 9 years I need that dumpsterrrr was one of the first plants I grew

5 Likes

Iā€™ve heard itā€™s a cross between ā€œmegs county goldā€ and northern lights. I hear some folks in Ohio have Megs County Gold but itā€™s not the best stuff around. Iā€™m also reading itā€™s a G-13 cross?

Meigs county gold is a semi myth, i lived in athens for 10 yrs. the story behing the gold is they supposedly paid a ā€œscientist ā€œ at Ohio university to create it. There was plenty of top notch out door with a goldish look but never had anyone say this is a cur or this is the original meigs county gold. The g-13 we had was the airborne we got from an old timer, 75-70 at that time. It takes 45-50 days tops hard to clone and doesnt branch very much ag all. We also made the lemon g if it takes 70 days or so its really love potion #1 from reeferman seeds. If its taked 45/50 days its the real lemon g or the creamy g-13 takes the same amount of time

1 Like

Growing up they always talked of the meigs county gold but I have yet to stumble across it.

1 Like

Thats why i said its kinda a myth. Basically a name for any good quality outdoor with the goldish hue. Ive never been able to het a cut or anything. It took me yrs to het the airborne g-13

1 Like

Aw man. Ndnguy blessed me with hella gear back in the day. Ran a grip of g13/hp from seed for a while. Tons of snow high stuff tooā€¦ Lost all my selections, well, got em ripped by a scummy ex partnerā€¦ miss that stuffā€¦

Oh i worked for it, thats for sure. Back when we had the sensi star in 98 the yrit won the cup we pheno hunted lots of stuff. Use to heat my house with my first 1k ballasts, use to light up the holllow like a football game

1 Like

Which one? Iā€™m out in Ohio. This thread needs rehashed and we should get something put together.

2 Likes

What about Dumpster? Thatā€™s the urban legend I remember most growing up.