GLG Members in the Ohio Area?

Hey everyone!

I work for a vertically integrated cannabis processor w/ in house analytics here in Ohio. My company still has a bit of time before we are fully online, but we plan to buy a lot of equipment from GLG vendors. My plan is to convince my company to join so we can get those discounts.

The main reason for this post is to find any other GLG members in Ohio. Anyone else in the region feel free to reach out and connect!

Thanks again and happy hash-making to everyone!

11 Likes

Talk to @CBNight he just moved to Columbus, and is a bright kid.

9 Likes

I’m also in Cleveland part time, can confirm @CBNight is one bright fella

9 Likes

Thanks guys! Let me know if you need anything or just want to talk hash. @Padgett

9 Likes

Did we just talk on rhe phone the orher day with owner and you and your guys are from here

For sure man! We should get something going sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Possible. I speak with a lot of people over the phone I cant confirm 100%. I’m Alex though. Nice to meet you

Great meeting up with you the other day my man! Keep in touch

2 Likes

Thanks man! I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Definitely, we will keep in touch. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation🤙

2 Likes

I can get you better discounts and I built out the first vertically integrated lab in Ohio last summer.

1 Like

currently 4 members in Ohio, but quite a few interested parties for sure

4 Likes

I just sent out the email to my company today explaining all the benefits n such. We are buying equipment from Apeks, ETS, Cascade, and Lab Society so I figured it was probably worth while for the company I work for to join. Ill be reaching out once I get the approval/funds to join! Thanks for hosting this awesome forum. I cant wait to become a part of the Ohio GLG!

5 Likes

I just moved up to Dayton from Florida for a technician position. Very new to the area so if anyone is around feel free to connect

6 Likes

Here from Florida as well :fire:

4 Likes

Make sure you guys keep your hurricanes down south👇

3 Likes

Someone told me there were some nice beaches up here

1 Like

well if thats the case…i have a bridge to sell ya! LOL

5 Likes

Florida Boys representing! Just moved from the Tampa area this past week, our lab isn’t built yet so i’ve got some downtime in the area to check it all out.

1 Like

Not on lake erie unless its been cleaned up in the last decade. Born there and spent alot of time there before coming out here, but seems like i might be coming back to thise cold winters

1 Like