GLG Members in the Ohio Area?

The lake isn’t that bad, but it’s definitely no ocean

OK maybe I needed to be more clear… Y’all keep Florida in Florida https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2019/08/7-foot-crocodile-discovered-in-ohio-creek-startles-group-of-kids-adults-in-water.html

2 Likes

Not yet a member of the GLG, but I am I the Dayton, Ohio area. Had the pleasure of a meet up with @FLextracts, here in Dayton.

I also met with both @Badcookieextracts and @Prisoncityxtracts in Detroit this past weekend.

We should all meet someplace in Ohio, for the networking. Maybe talk the APEKS people in Johnstown into a tour, or something like that.

4 Likes

Just got back from johnstown, right next to apex

Would not need to do anything special, necessarily. Just have a meet up someplace relatively central. Ideal situation would be something like a backyard BBQ

1 Like

Im back in cali now but might be moving back come first of the year to that area.

2 Likes

Always down to meet up with some like-minded people especially if we’re checking out Apex!

1 Like

Im on the west coast now but i was born and raised in ohio as well! Ill be coming home to visit family in the next couple months and would love to plan out a little meet up . Maybe even in a couple weeks !

3 Likes

If I had to choose a single concentrate, it would be:

And it is definitely brown. Somebody PLEASE start making this.

4 Likes

Looked at the APEKS website, they do allow tours. They have an online request form, along with information at:

3 Likes

one of the partners at my lab worked for them if i recall correctly. could probable ask when we meet next.

I personally would love to see, and would certainly attend. If others in Ohio express interest, then it would be a fun field trip.

1 Like

Hey fellow Ohioans!

We should get something a bit more official set up before Ohio gets too cold for outdoor shit. I’d be willing to host a small BBQ and Beer shindig if no body else is opposed. I’m in the Beechwood area, so hopefully it wont be too far of a drive for anyone.

5 Likes

I agree. Can’t go wrong with some old fashioned pressed hash.

I remember that from the 90’s like it was yesterday. Almost close to the Lebanese blonde that would come in packaged with wax stamp. So good it would make David Letterman funny!

I’m in Ky for the time being and would make the drive up to Ohio

3 Likes

The thin kilos with the star of david and triple zero stamped on it, the good ole days. When beasters were only known by a few.

1 Like

Dude, where have you been? tried to hit you up on ig

Phone broke , and have no way to sign in nonidea what password is. Whats up with you

I’m a processing lead for a vertically integrated company in Ohio, @Padgett I think I know you indirectly. Cool to see you here man, hopefully I meet you in person soon.

3 Likes