***GLG Lobbying Group / Association***

In light of the recent attempt by Washington lawmakers, I think that it is officially Time to create the NRA of cannabis.
It’s time we band together, create a nationwide association that will dictate, leverage, and make presence our stance on cannabis.
Much like the power of the NRA, I believe we actually have more numbers.
Hell, let’s aim for a new amendment.

Anyone that is willing to work on this effort:
Writing initiatives, news letters, formation of a members association, PLEASE DROP A LINE and let’s figure this out and start collecting dues and donations. This is how our political system works.
I can’t do this by myself especially with my schedule but with some help this can be done quickly.

Please contribute your opinion and support and those that can give a hand, let’s get this done!

26 Likes

28th amendment:
Right to propagate , posses, consume, transport, distribute and use as currency untaxed.

14 Likes

I’m in! Anything I can do let me know!! Willing to put time forth towards organizing the group!

2 Likes

You can have my cannabinoids when you pry them from my cold dead hands.

14 Likes

Like… the National Weed Association?

The N.W.A. ?

41 Likes

NWA is the best name ever for this…we can have our motto “fuck tha police”

37 Likes

In all seriousness. New York needs freedom fighters to counter the big cannabis lobby. People are suffering without access to medicine because the 5 companies that control THC shut down legalization over home grow. Fuck Etain and there dill pickle tasting $150 carts. And yes. Fuck tha police.

9 Likes

Their carts taste like dill pickle because they let the terps get old. If you are a corporate reading this, please remember to cap your terps!!!

7 Likes

I’m a registered lobbyist and spend part of my time in Oregon’s Capital. I’m also a CHL holder and on the Oregon Cannabis Commission patient aceess and social equity committee. Keep me in the loop, I can meet with Oregon law makers.

15 Likes

Isn’t this just NORML?

5 Likes

Exactly why home grow and patient to patient medicine trade is best. Corporations don’t care about entourage or tolerance or the effect that making your own medicine can have on a multitude of ailments.

2 Likes

hell yeah!

14 Likes

How would it be different than

1 Like

I’m down. I cant actually participate because I cant be known publicly to do this. But I can support with membership dues and behind the scenes shit.

I still roll with my camo bandana facemask in my backpack from 16 years ago. Old habits die hard. Some peeps are ready for the cannabis movement and havent even walked out of the woods yet…but we ready to roll.

4 Likes

I think this is inevitable… Might as well start now and try to get effective medicine for all sooner than later

2 Likes

Its not inevitable if we dont do it. I’ve often wondered if something like this would take off.

I’m not into firearms…cause…well…they were all lost in a boating accident. but…word on the street is…the people who write firearm legislation dont have a fucking clue how a firearm works, what features do what, or how to use technical terms correctly in their legal description. This WILL happen with marijuana legalization or any laws governing it. Look at the laws in WA state for example…

6 Likes

They are worthless and clearly not doing much. Almost as if they are just there to say oh, this already exists

2 Likes

Yo that name is worth a 2020 Beaker Award.

3 Likes

Group of profiteers, we need champions for the people. Bandana face masks with law degrees and more in the game than money.

3 Likes

Sign me up!

3 Likes