GLG 4/20 Beach Sesh

Wet suits are definitely needed right now on skis. I have a few, but they’re pretty slim. I’ll be anchoring the boat regardless… more room for debauchery in international waters.

5 Likes

I tow the 20’ center concel down for Baja.

2 Likes

Then make sure you are more than 5 miles out…

3 Likes

Hey, I and all my siblings graduated highschool in Lecanto! Still have a couple of cousins and my grandmother that lives in Citrus Hills! Crystal River is pretty nice…

2 Likes

I won’t even dive if I have to wear a wetsuit. I think we are gonna see the first days in the 90s tomorrow. This is about the start of water season for me. I’ll ride the jetskis cause we don’t get wet. But I like warm water.

Nice that we will have more FL glg members when your here!!

5 Likes

This event will be the last week with my Wellcraft Coastal 2800. It is basically sold, but I want to have one last hoorah with her. Headed to the Gulf to mostly fish in 3-15ft of water, so I’ll have to downsize.

3 Likes

Well-crafted is a great boat.

2 Likes

No bananas!

16 Likes

That’s where the good fishing is now that they raised the depth limit for bottom fishing… Getting closer to the massive DDT dump site at 3000 feet between LB and Catalina. I wonder if that will affect the cancer rates in folks eating non-pelagics from that area. The Seals are at about a 25% cancer rate. It’s wild what they can get away with the further they get from shore.

3 Likes

They’re gonna start intentionally discharging waste from Fukushima into the Pacific. The whole ocean is fucked.

4 Likes

We east coast Floridians only swim in piss and shit. Guess that’s better than radioactive waste.

We should all meet up in the keys and do some sport fishing or in the Bahamas.

9 Likes

And smoke mids.

8 Likes

And the oil in the water just helps you tan, right? Haha

4 Likes

That’s the gulf. Lol. That stays there.

We only got piss, shit, and an ungodly amount of sharks right now

6 Likes

I’m down…only have a roadbike in SoCal but could maybe rent a mountain bike…can definitely rent a beach cruiser

2 Likes

I wasn’t dead set on mountain biking. Just getting together with some people and getting a little fresh air.

1 Like

Ehhhh this is California, they don’t have any of that

13 Likes

Ok :ok_hand: lol

2 Likes

Not in Long Beach anyways

11 Likes

Facts

1 Like