GLG 4/20 Beach Sesh

First things first, whose bringing the FIRE?

6 Likes

I thought everyone brings fire!! I think if you don’t you will be the outcast. :joy::rofl::joy:

I guess there is always Rex dispensaries for ya.

5 Likes

Why would I bring that from Texas, when Im going to Cali?

5 Likes

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone!!

5 Likes

I don’t go anywhere without my medicine. I’m be taking peak rips in my rental car the second they give it to me.

I always bring enough medicine for me to make it the whole trip. I don’t assume it’s gonna be easy to get other concentrates there. Or weed.

I will have about a zip of flower and zip of concentrates with me.

5 Likes

That’s a lot of gas in my boat. I was thinking Catalina or San clemente.

3 Likes

Fishing season is year round here. It’s stone crab season here. That’s good eating

@MillerliteRN but my Cali homie might be splitting the townhouse with me and he’s a extractor there that makes fire.

6 Likes

I like chasing tuna. 6 months of the year they are close.

3 Likes

Yea I never leave home without my medication. I just bring the type that aint got no smell, unfortunately that aint the FIRE.

2 Likes

We have tuna here too. I rather dive with them than catch them.

3 Likes

Bro they don’t care about weed. Just vac seal it and I put all my shit In my waterproof dive bag for added smell protection and fly with as much shit as I need. I put it right in my toiletries. Never once had it take. Have them tags in my bags always

7 Likes

Hit the Barn Kelps then for some good calico fishing. There some good halibut and white sea bass spots around, too, but I’m not giving out secret spot GPS coords. Haha. The artificial reef out of Oceanside has some great fishing too. Sheepshead taste pretty good and are fun to catch.

And if you chase tuna, why are you complaining about gas?! They are rarely inside 20 miles. I used to hit the 220 bank in a 14’ flat bottom aluminum boat with a 25hp outboard. We stacked gas cans as much as we did fish. Haha

2 Likes

Water temp is super low. You’d be upset targeting most of those fish near the event. Best chance at halibut, but for guaranteed numbers, you won’t beat rockfish near LB right now.

1 Like

Ensenada for a week and back runs about 5k in fuel.
It’s 38’ Hatteras not a skiff

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ll pass on the jetskis then. Even in the winter the water temps don’t go below 77F here.

4 Likes

I’m moving to Crystal River area in mid-May. You’ll have to teach me the ropes. I’ve only fished the gulf once since I was a teenager.

2 Likes

It doesn’t get up to 77 here

4 Likes

That’s when you drive the boat down… And if you’re going to baja, may as well go to Cabo and get those 250+ pounders! Love the dorado fishing down there, too.

One of these days I’ll make it down for another good fishing trip (and maybe one day make it to a glg sesh, too).

Edit: And a 24’ skipjack was the boat we used most for fishing. Talk about a gas guzzler! The dingy was what my brother and I used as kids…

3 Likes

We are chartering a fishing boat for July 4 here with some members. Captain says we can bring as much dabs and weed within reason.

I got the manatees swimming in the docks in front of my house right as I’m typing.

Shark season is crazy this year. Seen bulls all in the marina just about every day

6 Likes

We get these off clemente. Sorry but can’t give out GPS. Lol. The butterfly is great for rock fish. 190’s start pady watch. I know the ropes.
This is on my friends Parker

9 Likes