GLG 4/20 Beach Sesh

My IG live stream starts around 9:30am and will cover all of the panels

Beach sesh starts at 3pm. Its a public beach, so don’t bring any glass bottles, and because it’s a public beach we won’t be limiting who comes.

Will have BBQ for the first 50 people, and cold water for all. Several pop up tents for shade and dabbing.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

40 Likes

Looking forward to the broadcasts since I won’t be able to make it!!! Hope you guys have an amazing time!

7 Likes

me and media bros are gonna do a little early monday evening trail ride someone in the area if anyone wants to do a little exercising… or if enough people wanna chill we can just do some beach riding…

let me know if anyone wants to join and shoot the shit!

12 Likes

@killa12345 I’m in for a bike ride

2 Likes

I’d sponsor the food so everyone can eat if you can accommodate that

14 Likes

Brought to you by the Kingofthekush buffet

11 Likes

should be interesting with ethos at least… LOL

4 Likes

I never said I was coming, just that I’d sponsor food

Last thing I’m trying to do is start shit

9 Likes

1 Like

thats awfully nice of you!

2 Likes

XD is already sponsoring the food. Seeing as how this is a public beach party, we anticipate somewhere between 25-75 people attending which is why we settled on feeding 50. It’s not a financial restriction

5 Likes

Dang I would have thought there’d be 100+ easy

Typically for california we plan for 200ish. But again, since this is just a chill smoke sesh on a public beach I don’t imagine many people will hangout for very long.

3 Likes

Anyone looking for a place to stay? i can get a hotel or studio close, but i found a nice townhouse which looks 4 blocks from the GLG house and it on the beach side of ocean blvd too… Its $950 for the 2 days if anyone wants to split. 2 full rooms with 2x queen size beds… Gonna make reservations for housing regardless tonight!

has a little patio and chill area…we can have some people by on monday night

and i got a full size suv to get around in if anyone stays with me…

14 Likes

Really making me want to walk out of this place!!!
Eh, there’s always next time!

6 Likes

Anyone interested in renting a couple jet skis? I can park my boat off the beach as an easy point of access from the water.

6 Likes

let me check what the rental fees are out there… Im always down to jump on some skis… been itching all week to take ours out…

4 Likes

My boat is San Pedro, I’m planning on anchoring off shore and running the dingy in if I can get down there.
I wish the fishing was better right now, just rock fish😪

6 Likes

$99/hr… 2hr minimum for jet skis. I can set up food and drinks on the water accessible by paddleboards, kayaks, jet skis, etc. I’ll bring a small kayak for transport between the beach and boat.

5 Likes

Yellowtail, halibut, white sea bass, and lingcod out at the Coronados if you want something better than Calico right now. Starting to get some early bluefin, too.

That being said, calico fish tacos are hard to beat.

5 Likes