Glass Syringe Luer Lock Inquiry

We are the leading supplier for CBD glass syringe from China.We can provide full product chain of CBD glass syringe including 100% stainless steel twist plunger,regular metal twist plunger, blunt tips,filling machine and so on.Welcome to discuss the question about glass syringe.

1 Like

Source on these… but quality ones?

3 Likes

We have the similar one.Quality is normal.

2 Likes

you have the stainless plungers in more sizes than 1mL?

2 Likes

For now,we only produce 1ml stainless steel twist plunger.It is large demand.For other size,it is not difficult to produce,but there is no large quantity,so we do not start it.

1 Like

This is the best response I’ve ever seen.

13 Likes

What are the o-rings made of in your stainless plunger syringes? Do you offer a ptfe or viton o-ring?

It is silicone.We have no ptfe or viton o-ring so far.

Can we contact you through your website for samples/orders?

Very expensive samples

Did you quote the glass on glass ones you posted earlier? Thats exactly what Im looking for

No but they have the cheap ones… similar can be found on alibaba for $4-$6 each problem is quality just has never been there for those. I always end up with bad batches. So far amazon has glass slip type for 10count 5cc $17 so idk maybe its better to go through them but they are a broker imo

As usual,we do not retail.We are doing distribution.Sample is for free,and we need your freight account to ship to USA.

Sample is for free.The international shipping cost is expensive for sample.If you have a freight collect account,we will use it to ship.

They’re not authorized to sell them because we hold the patent. Send me a DM.

I wouldn’t they are not authorized to sell air release syringe. So it’s probably made of lead and all sorts of other metals that can leech into your distallite.

We can make them in other sizes if you would like. What sizes were you interested in getting?

Please keep your advertisements under your own topic or in response to people asking for this kind of hardware outside of another person’s sales thread.

This is another companies for sale thread and you shouldn’t try and get sales here

3 Likes

It’s a discussion about our patented products.

This threads purpose is not a discussion about who makes what. This is a sales post from one of your competitors (I assume)

If you would like to create your own thread selling your own products please do :pray:

Also if you want to talk a buncha junk about the original poster and anyone else who may have “ripped off” your syringes please create a new topic for that as well and expose them. I’m sure we are all interested to learn how intellectual property and patents work in China. This thread however is not the place

3 Likes