Getting rid of bubbles in live rosin carts

The only thing that was said of any value that hasn’t already had extensive R&D on it, actually doing live rosin, was the centrifuge tech. The rest is BHO babble you hear constantly and has been tested and no one who creates anything of higher end I’ve seen in any market I know utilizes. Many of these have been done by myself as well. I have a background in design engineering and have been working with cannabis in some way shape or form for 27 years. Been filling carts and working with people who fill carts for a while and advise alot of people and we try tons of experiments.

I have not tried separating out the bubbles afterword with a centrifuge which sef seems like a very viable option. Not sure ROI on that would be better than opening the jar for 2 minutes, hitting with a tool and closing again as dab tools are cheap and centrifuges are not.

I love talking tech with people who are already doing the tech and have thought things out.

You saw my own things repeated back to me but in vague terms that someone could easily mistake.

You saw someone tell me to offgas the terps, to reintroduce them, well to do that you have to heat and homogenize which is literally the exactly same process you would use to removed the bubbles but without the need to off gas the terps first and collect what I could in a cold trap.

Unlike BHO not all rosin can be viscous enough to work in cartridges. The utmost care should be taken for as full of a terp preservation as possible to hopefully keep it a viable solution for production.

You saw someone tell me to utilize step 1, but probably off gasses a bit extra terps, and requires each cart be handled multiple times which filling carts one at a time can already be time consuming.

The thing I just said about terps is why you don’t pull vacuum. Of course this has been tried. It has a negative effect vs a quick stir and tightening lid again.

These things have been tried by lots of people and discussed a lot. Asking people to simply have processed lived rosin for cartridges a decent amount themselves if adding input is a very reasonable request so, it’s not confusing to those reading who are just trying to learn, and I don’t have to explain why things are wrong that in theory don’t sound bad(or sometimes do)

I love learning, also love teaching. I am just careful where I take in information from cause you never know who actually knows what they’re talking about unless you’ve seen them personally putting in the work with that particular subject.

Used to have a couple brands of carts back in the disty days. Did plenty of work with various tries at live resin carts as I used to enjoy them. And there I did find separating the terp layer and some other things beneficial that have not yet shown to be applicable to high end rosin carts.

Like I said earlier tho, the centrifuge idea sounds good in theory and would love to get some more people’s first hand experience with it for rosin carts

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wrong

All rosin worth smoking in a cart is plenty viscous so I have no idea what you are even saying here

Wrong

My method (no centrifuge, no bho tech) has plenty of R&D by trainers from a firm that’s consulted more than 50 different hash rosin businesses on making top shelf product.

I’m just not telling you how to do it for free. The SOP wasn’t free for me so neither shall it be for thee…I mean MAYBE if you ask nicely but something tells me that’s not one of your strong suits

9 Likes

Whatever you do, please DON’T buy a cart farmer

12 Likes

You ever wonder if some people post here just to read their own posts?

Just vac it out, bro. Terp loss will be immeasurably small, if you do it right. Or don’t, no one gives a shit at this point and no one really wants to help people who are clearly here to have an ego stroke.

10 Likes

For real, go stroke that shit in private @MikeyHiH :100:

3 Likes

Anyone tried forcing cavitation through ultrasonics?

5 Likes

I mean he’s literally acting like Realterpsmatter. Ask for help in 20 threads and talk shit to those who try

8 Likes

I used to whip small batches of live resin badder with an ultrasonic dismembrator. Then I chipped the tip on a jar. That was the end of that.

1 Like

Lol, I asked for help from no one.

I offered a quick an easy solution to an issue many face that will come up quick in a search.

I DID NOT ASK FOR ANY HELP lol.

Offering help and asking for it are 2 different things.

Like I said. That’s a high ROI to tell me I need a large centrifuge for a simple process. One of the biggest solventless companies in CA just showed a video of them using a dab tool and a drill.(jungle boys or someone similar).

Lost terps by using vacuum while heated is dumb BHO shit.

Whoever thinks I’m going to pay for someone to tell me what I can easily figure out for free by using the piece of equipment and testing for myself while in a open source forum I’m just ignoring. If you wanna post the tech, cool, if not cool.

I have something that works super easy and costs a couple dollars in equipment. That’s why I posted as we have been working on live rosin carts lately and didn’t know people not understanding how to remove bubbles before filling was as common as it was.

You’re welcome for being helpful.

Enjoy going back to thinking you’re scientist cause you run a close loop.

MTSfarms on ig if you got anymore more questions as the replies to this are grim at best

And philosopher stoned. Nothing helpful at all other than bragging you have something not mentioned that works. No mention of cost of equipment, ease of method, or if it has better terpene retention lol. Good sale.

I posted this as a cheap, easy, open source solution.

Something making carts and trying to figure it out definitely has something capable of heating a jar and something resembling a dab tool.

For anyone who read this and had a quick easy solution to their issues they didn’t need to pay anyone for or buy expensive equipment they would have to wait for. You’re welcome.

Lol :joy::man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Everyone knows you don’t lose any terps mixing with a tool while heating, but you lose all the terps vac purging while heating. It’s science.

6 Likes

For what? The brain cancer we got from reading your posts?

10 Likes

$500

$0 bc you already have it lying around probably big guy

Piece of cake for such an experienced operator :muscle:

The bestest terp retent

11 Likes

Hey remember when I said I have almost no BHO experience? That was a good time showing how little you read.

10 Likes

500 bucks is a reasonable amount to gamble if those claims are backed up.

I’m assuming it’s not a method I listed as well as it’s not one of the bunk BHO ideas and you said I probably have equipment laying around so since I run solventless you’re not expecting me to have any crazy equipment.

We shall see.

Been in GLG for a ways before the vid and used to go to all the meetups. Any solventless guy talks to any BHO guy about carts and you hear the same things. These conversations have gone on for years and I’ve had them more times than I care to count.
I have hydrocarbon guys hire me to run their solventless. All of the vac the bubbles, cold trap terps, etc has been discussed, tried and experimented with a ton.

The best way to make any solventless product for the highest quality is you grow the best you can, isolate the heads with the least amount of contaminant you can achieve, press it, and do as little as possible outside of that. Any sort of separation and recombination has resulted in a lessening of quality when gone through the R&D process. We have found with with carts as well. Best possible fresh press, heated till won’t nucleate, remediate offgassing issue, fill. When myself or anyone I know who has gone through these tests have found the same. Theories are great and where new ideas come from just just repeating them to try to sound smart or even worse to try to condescend to someone when you haven’t even done the work are not helpful. Which at this point everytime I hear I should vac, cold trap, use powders in with the rosin in the press bag, or anything of the other common theories said, its just annoying to have that conversation again.

Hopefully homies methodology works but regardless since he isn’t listing it for free. What I put works, and is used by a large percentage of higher end solventless people so at least people have some useful things if they run into this issues themselves.

2 Likes

If I ask nicely can I have his copy of the SOP? :smiley: :laughing:

3 Likes

Using a new tech for my rosin carts.

9 Likes

Pretty sure he is gonna tell me to use something like a jewelry cleaner lol, we’ve discussed this thoroughly in the solventless game and no clue other than some people are trying to use ultrasonic.

No sir

1 Like