Germany legalized

Germany just legalized recreational use.

12 Likes

Herzlichen GlĂĽckwunsch!

2 Likes

Sweet. Another country I can visit!

2 Likes

Very neat. Someone had just been telling me they were reversing course. I guess they were ill-informed. Great to see!

1 Like

They went medical nearly a decade ago and now they’re finally going recreational.

Seems like the whole world is learning there’s more important things to worry about than smoking a little pot.

:octopus::v:t2: CONGRATS FOR GERMANY !!!

2 Likes

Currently here in Germany for the rest of the week. Nug is easy to find, police dont seem to care too much but you can physically feel those hardcore looks of disapproval on the street, even if you’re politely tucked away in a dirty alley. I think the less loud vaporizers, edibles and tinctures will do better here. Just an outsider perspective.

6 Likes

Unfortunately edibles and all extracts remain illegal in Germany.

3 Likes

For now the good ol’, “trip to Amsterdam,” is still gonna have to be a thing. :octopus:

It has a limited economic impact in the adult-use market, there will be no points of sale

hell yeah! domino effect incoming. was told by a family member whos growing hemp in Croatia that all the countries were waiting to see if Germany was going to go through with it as and if they did a lot of EU countries will follow suit soon.

1 Like

Nope cause all edibles and concentrates are illegal here in Amsterdam as well

The European emcdd whatever drugs watchdog is planning a 5 year observation so soon might take a while

You can’t purchase hash in Amsterdam coffee shops anymore?

Hasj yes no problem
But distillate no go

1 Like

It´s definitely not a legalisation its more a decriminalisation which allows possession of 25g, homegrow with 3 plants (including clones, motherplants) and a very weird non-social club system.
But Cannabis does fall out of the narcotic act which is big in my opinion. We will see how everything evolves, interesting times definitely.

That’s insane.

Oefff this is gona be black market all over only consumers are protected Wich is huge in Germany
But black market is as dangerous as ever think I would go to Berlin
If needed think they are the most relaxed deffenatly not east Germany

1 Like

Baby steps…

2 Likes

Have seen disty vapes on the menus as well. Crazy prices though. So definitely concentrates available on the menus in Amsterdam

BUT THEY ARE NOT LEGAL
In some provincies you ll be closed immediately upon having them in the shop ( coffeeshops )

1 Like