Genser POWERVAP Rotary Evaporator - FOR SALE! PRICED TO MOVE

Item Model/Manufacturer:
Description:
Photos and Manual are here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/0b5phyf5aij97mtzz2pf9/h?dl=0&rlkey=8u87buytituqlgyihxmaukv7v

Enhance your laboratory processes with the Genser POWERVAP Rotary Evaporator! This advanced and reliable rotary evaporator is designed for precise and efficient solvent evaporation.

Key Features:
1 Superior Performance: The Genser POWERVAP Rotary Evaporator delivers exceptional evaporation efficiency, allowing you to concentrate and extract solvents with precision and speed.
2 Intuitive Control: With user-friendly controls and an easy-to-read digital display, operating the POWERVAP Rotary Evaporator is a breeze. Effortlessly adjust parameters such as rotation speed and bath temperature for optimal results.
3 Versatile Applications: Whether you’re working with organic chemistry, essential oil extraction, or other solvent-based processes, the POWERVAP Rotary Evaporator offers the versatility to handle a wide range of applications.
4 High-Quality Construction: Crafted with durable materials and built to last, this rotary evaporator ensures long-term reliability and consistent performance.

Condition: This Genser POWERVAP Rotary Evaporator is in good condition, having been well-maintained and thoroughly tested. It operates flawlessly and is ready to support your laboratory needs.

Shipping: Due to the fragile nature of many of the components we would prefer pickup in Sacramento California for this item. However, we can make shipping arrangements if desired. Buyer pays all shipping costs please.

Price/MSRP: $9,500 OBO. Seriously make me an offer! I won’t be offended
Current location of item: Sacramento, CA
Estimated lead time: 1-2 days
Fulfillment: Direct from seller
User support: Paid support is available from the seller. The product manual is included in the dropbox link above.

All inquiries text Kris at: ‪(916) 382-0583‬

1 Like

I love that you wrote the N on the bath so that it reads POWERNAP

9 Likes

The most important part of the SOP, circadian maintenance.

6 Likes

that power nap modification must increase output by at least 30% only other mod the system is missing is googley eyes on the condenser.

kinda want it; what the power requirements???

6 Likes

Thank you for your interest! I am double checking the power requirements and reply as soon as have the details.

The dropbox link at the top of the post has a picture of the power panel on the back. It is three phase powered.

Price lowered to $9500 OBO. Seriously make me an offer! A little history about this fine piece of equipment; This unit was purchased 6 years ago for a new lab facility that never went online. The unit was kept in storage that entire time and is in the same excellent condition that it was originally purchased. This is a great opportunity to get a top of the line work horse rotary evaporator into your workflow at an incredible price!

This workhorse rotary evaporator is still available! Please share with anyone who may be interested in making an offer on this piece.

What is the flask capacity and the throughput (EtoH evaporation rate) ?

2 Likes

Flask is 20 liters. Throughput and evaporation rate is dependent on the temp you set the water bath

Does this system come with a chiller and vacuum pump included?

1 Like

Yes to the chiller, no to the vac pump. The chiller is the Genser CS-20 pictured in the top photo.

This item is still available!