General drug news/discussion

Not really as with scopalamine, low dose is like alcohol-ish with a sprinkle of mdmd feeling, few drops more and your blacked out.

There is a weird inbewteen state at the border of going out, were you are awake and barely consiouse, that could be close to scopa…

In my experience, everyone took it them selfs and used the old “they slipped it my drink mommie” and then the police gets involved.

Or the trap/freakhouse owner just passes out and everyone takes his shit that kinda stuff.

1 Like

I was referring to the memory loss and not being under control of yourself

Like disassociation or something…

I’ve never done either of those drugs, never talked to anyone that did …so idk.

Thanks for sharing though.

Yeah me too, that why I mentioned the “inbetween state” its kinda like sleepwalking drunk, youre there but not really with flashes of things you remember.

But its rare, most just pass out.

Fwiw a root based topical might be even better. It cures absesses on my animals within a day or two. I use it on all my cuts and scratches.

I’ve never seen anything work as well as full spectrum cannabis oil. (RSO)

That weird fentanyl dope prevents wounds from healing somehow. :thinking: Issues w blood flow for sure plays a role. Many other variables w that xylazine garbage.

A friend had open wounds the size of a nickel all over his body that just would not heal.

RSO…nothing else over top wound and on bandage …covered up…less than 24 hours change in pigment and new skin growth.

Different friend w a painful abscess from missing also healed abnormally fast. (New skin growth less than 24 hours)

RSO works very well IF it’s decarboxylated…I think works better when paired w sunflower lecithin.

Thank you for the recommendation though. Maybe combo the 2 together?

3 Likes

I never tried rso as a topical, honestly, so I couldn’t say. My topicals were kitchen made coconut oil products, super simple.

The roots thread is here:

1 Like

Looks like it’s a money/profit thing. “How can we make money on it”…
I’m speaking about effectiveness.

“Real terps said RSO is better than neosporin and all other topicals for healing wounds…I don’t like him so I don’t believe it”.

*Not saying this is you, I’m talking to others reading this…

I give you my word, I have videos, pictures…proving how good RSO works for open wounds. R&D’ing for over 10 years now.

I’ve seen it with my own eyes, not saying you can’t learn by reading…but experience tells me RSO is the best by far.

You need THC present in the mix…male plants don’t have much THC present.

OVERSTAND usually when a wound is slow to heal it’s an INTERNAL issue.
:loudspeaker: Diet plays a huge role!!! Stress levels and sleep are big too.

1 Like

My friend got addicted to GHB. Luckily he managed to get off it. Like heavy alcoholism it has lethal withdrawals but benzodiazepines can counteract it in a controlled setting. Then you just have to not get addicted to those as well!

1 Like
1 Like

All right, who wants to guess which of the desert boys is responsible for this?

4 Likes

I wonder if it is realy on purpuse red colored or if there was a shortage of reagents
Mdma when made with nickel instead of palladium is bright orange and a while back there was no palladium in large quantity’s so nickel was used and all mdma came out orange
Quality wise it was still good but orange
Wich was funny for orange is like the national color in the Netherlands and the news thought it was intentional

6 Likes

https://cen.acs.org/policy/global-health/Afghanistans-crystal-meth-boom-rooted/99/i13

plant medicine :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen anyone making fent at this scale outside of China/Mexico until now

1 Like

You ever see that video of some 50-100 Chinese soldiers jogging on a Canadian country road?

Although not being produced in China, I believe this is likely still a Chinese production facility.

1 Like

Okay guys today we are drilling 2000 1" holes in tubs

Probably just Canadian kids that aren’t getting enough affection from their parents

1 Like

6 x 500 = 3000

just sayin :person_shrugging:t6:

on a happy note, for those who have been following clearmind (NYSE ticker: CMND), here’s a press release following positive data for a serotonergic compound for treatment of alcoholism: Clearmind Medicine

It is a beautifully simple compound, an indane, called MEAI. More info here: MEAI - Wikipedia

I believe we will see a tremendous investment into methoxylated compounds such as these in the near future, as the blood-brain barrier permeability allows for more traditional RoAs

2 Likes

Got an alert last night about them, are they in clinical trials now?