General drug news/discussion

32 cents per tablet is the right way to make sure it’s widely adopted. Looking forward to seeing the evaluation that eventually comes after.

6 Likes

There have been pretty near 20k deaths from opioid ODs in Canada between '17 and '20.

Pretty sure any of those deaths that happened in '20 are covid deaths.

14 Likes

Agreed… if you died in a car accident in 2020 it was a covid death.

13 Likes

What are you smoking? We don’t execute drug users. Are you a lost China bot?

1 Like

Oh God we have some Alex Jones fanboys
What proof do you have of this? I love shitting on people’s delusions

3 Likes

Who’s that?

1 Like

Your messiah

2 Likes

Yeah… I don’t worship false idols, that’s a sin buddy.

6 Likes

I’ll wait

2 Likes

Your FN delusional if you think otherwise.

Go back under your FN rock

Edited
@Saucysanchez775

5 Likes

This happened:

5 Likes

He’s pretty funny I have to say; I like the folk song versions of some of the stuff he says. The opioid OD death figures are from StatisticCanada (StatsCan). I’ve no proof that dying in a car accident in 2020 would be attributed to covid. It was simply conjecture.

So shit away sir. =)

2 Likes

Why so ignorant?

Great series on Netflix though, Messiah. Really well done and deals with some pretty complex topics. Really good everyone should check it out.

I presume there would be many less fentanyl deaths if these drug dealers stopped fucking marketing it as oxy. Just say they’re fentanyl pills so people know what they’re taking from the start. So many people thinking their about to pop 2 “oxy” pills and end up dying

4 Likes

Ok that is one example of a mistake That was made and corrected. which is understandable in a time of crisis… seeing as around 3.5
Million people die each year your one example is proof of nothing but a mistake… further how would you explain usa life expectancy dropped by over a year in the first six months of 2020 we haven’t experienced a drop like that since ww2. But yet more people aren’t dieing ?

That is a good point maybe the cartels just want to destroy?

China’s revenge for the opium wars, cartels are just a convenient tool

6 Likes

Exactly. Except that was uk not us lol but I guess close enough