Gassy and skunky terpenes

Can anyone direct me to some good recommendations for suppliers of specifically gassy and skunky smelling terpenes? Fruity terpenes are everywhere, but does anyone know who makes the closest smelling terpenes of straight OG and other skunky strains?

4 Likes

floraplex and gold coast …Skywalker og
And og kush…throw tiny bit suver haze or sour space candy hemp terps for a completed flavor

3 Likes

Terpenesraw.com has cannabis-derived that are ND for cannabinoids they are :fire:

5 Likes

I am trying some bubba Kush CDT from raw terp depot and girl scout cookies and Durban poison “rosin terpenes” which are a mix of bdt and cdt. I will let you know in a week or so if any are gassy/skunky.

1 Like

Live resin skunk terps avaliable dm my grinder for the specificities

12 Likes

Why not just use HTE? Cheaper to make, better effects, tastes like weed

8 Likes

Very few terps smell like gas, like they really smell
Someone said something about what causes that and incant recall what it was

1 Like

Correct. Terpenes smell like perfume on their own. Cannabis produces several things that smell like literal gasoline that blow terps out of the water on odor intensity. Not all are present at once which is why we have different types of gassy profiles. More on that soon.

The most average quality HTE will taste more like weed than even the best isolated cannabis derived terpenes and give you much more complete effects. Or if you’re doing distillate just decarb and stir in 30% live resin or mechanically separated rosin sap. If you can’t incorporate any of those then you are using the wrong tools for the job IMO. Need some type of minimally refined, terpy extract to fill in the gaps if the goal is a cart like tastes “dank.”

Just slapping up some distillate and steam distilled terpenes and calling it a day will always leave something to be desired. Distillate + any full spectrum concentrate 70/30 + 3% terpenes is not going to crystallize and will always taste fire.

17 Likes

Spot on mate

2 Likes

Beautiful, now the question becomes how can I get my hands on small amounts of hte for product development? I’m just north of Los Angeles if it matters.

1 Like

You have to buy it from someone who makes it or sells it.
They won’t sell a lot of that in stores , there is a limit as to how much you can buy legally

If they sell it at all in the stores, I’ve never seen just terps

If you’re in LA and can’t figure out how to get HTE then I think you should work on your social skills lol

6 Likes

Wasn’t impressed with floraplex bdts…tried 5.

1 Like

I never use them alone always blended w some.nice tasting hemp terps

If we are talking retail terps then I think it would go something like ClearNation and TerpenesCali as the tops actual CDTs. 3chi’s reeferbay has pretty good option for more fruity CDT that really come off like 70/30 CDT/BDT mix to me. Just comparing “Mellow Runtz” from 3chi to Runtz from terpenesCali its obvious TerpenesCali is the better and more authentic CDT. Seen great reviews and reports of TerpenesRaw which I believe a member here runs also just havent tried them myself to speak on them.

I was looking at this company. I don’t know anything about them but they spent some
Time on their content. https://www.eybna.com

1 Like

Where can I source HTE or is it “not legal”

Sourcing HTE can be tricky. You just gotta know the people with the hydrocarbon rig and fuge

3 Likes

Or if u have that wet wet and some good old pyrex tek it does the work for u. Like magic!

2 Likes