Gas Station Drugs

I was trying to think of all the cool gas station drugs (that’s a sarcasm tag) through the ages:

• Mini Thins (Ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin/guaifenesin)
  • Kratom
  • CBD/D8/THCO/HHC
  • Hemp and THCa flower
  • Spice (JWH-* and various x-ACAs, there was even some 2C-* in the 90’s)
  • Poppers
  • Nitrous Oxide
  • Various paraphernalia like glass roses and chore boy steel wool

The one that really gave me pause was because of this article about tianeptine overdoses, a mild opiate akin to what phenibut is to benzos:

Did I miss any impactful ones? Have you cashed in on any of these? What do you think easy accessibility to certain drugs that fly under the radar will do long-term? Any other thoughts on gas station drugs?

2 Likes

Mephedrone was awesome

7 Likes

Don’t forget salvia and what ever ivory wave was … lol

5 Likes

What about my favorite mysterious dick pills???

12 Likes

The last time I had dick in a pill was ages ago :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Mvpv, apvp, other assorted pv’s. Add og bath salts pre Florida man to this list.

6 Likes

Bkmdma plant food

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drug_chem_info/methylone.pdf

2 Likes

Never thought I’d hear that again lmao

2k :cn: → 20k :us:

:printer::printer::printer:

9 Likes

Poppers make you gay

Some F4200 members say D9 makes you gay :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This thread is great. Thanks for humoring me in my old age. Not enough to take mystery pills for various cardiovascular challenges.

10 Likes

Mini thins were just ephedrine HCL and a small amount of micro crystalline cellulose as a binder

1 Like

Wasn’t that the main ingredient of a diet pill drug, sold in grocery stores in the 80’s?

Lol

1 Like

You mean the diets pill named AIDS?.. They chose an unfortunate name because shortly afterwards the disease came out.

3 Likes

I don’t recall that… lmao

Ephedra is what I’m talking about…

A good time before mini thins came about, I think.

2 Likes

Ephedra in supplements came afterwards when there was a big push to get rid of ephedrine and then pseudoephedrine.

2 Likes

Late 90s early 2000s was when they were getting rid of ephedrine, wasn’t it? Then they were pushing the ephedra and things that weren’t as strong, if I remember correctly. Companies like hydroxycut made so much damn money fucking up people’s hearts back then. Redline energy drinks had a bunch of ephedra, or something really strong (in comparison to the standard energy drinks) in them for a while. Some years ago they dumbed it down for some reason. Those things were clutch when I was a boiler maker.

5 Likes

Yellow jackets and glass pens all over the hood gas stations back in the day. @AgTonik you ever see the shirts with the dollar bill in plastic that said all about the Benjamin’s all over Cincinnati early 2000’s? About a yr later all the crackheads on OTR with the shirts minus the bills.

2 Likes

When I used to sell alcohol, I had to carry for the wide variety of stops on my route. If someone looked at me sideways, I would give them an expired beer from the back of my truck. After that, they were nice to me hoping I would throw them a t-shirt or beer.

I’ve seen all sorts of tall T’s. Haha.

2 Likes

If you find a place selling lsd laced eddies lmk is all I know :yum:

4 Likes