Gas Station Drugs

Methylhexanamine (DMAA) and all the various amphetamine analogues that came after like DMBA, DMHA, and N,a-DEPEA

2 Likes
1 Like

pre - 2008 there was this drug in every gas station. it had like 15% alcohol and you’d drink one and enter a worm hole of malt liquor. Each can seemed to have like a pint of liquor and 6 key bumps of cocaine in it. this drug was later dummed down and reformulated but we all can remember *sort of * spending 2 dollars to enter into another dimension. this dimension was always filled with bad decisions and eating another gas station drug called roller machine hotdogs at 2am.

14 Likes

One very stupid thing an old friend and I did was took a bunch of boner pills to see what would happen:
You just feel like you have a fuck load of energy and like your heart is gonna give out. I guess after a certain amount it’s not about how long the boner will last because the boner isn’t gonna happen. Death might though.

2 Likes

It was alcohol, caffeine and wormwood extract with the thujone removed like absinthe light.

I remember trying to sleep and my eyeballs twitching like a tweaker after one of those. I would be like a zombie the entire next day.

5 Likes

Like, an 89 Mazda b2200 key, or one of those German car ones with the big ol grooves?

8 Likes

one like this …

10 Likes

That’s the perfect size

6 Likes

After an anhydrous acetone extraction and filling the entire indentation?

(I wouldn’t know, I’ve just worked in sales for 15 years?)

“The few times I did were the few times I shouldn’t have.”

-You mother fucker I should’ve never trusted you

… Ahhhhhh FourLoko when FourLoko was FourLoko :smirk::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Then the behind the counter pressed 5 & 6-APB
For those who wanted rolls that were obnoxiously long & intense

1 Like

Anybody remember this drink?

Got me started on energy drinks back in the 90’s at the local Boys and Girls Club.

2 Likes

my favorite from the 80-90s was jolt cola… LOL

5 Likes

I was a Surge man, thanks to the kid from the Sandlot:

7 Likes

they didnt have commercials for ghetto jolt cola…

4 Likes

has anyone mentioned fake piss yet

5 Likes

Gas station? I paid 100$ last time I needed some synthetic urine. Not sure I would have got that job if I had went with the gas station variety :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah that was the first thing that came to my mind. I mean they wouldnt have been so popular at the time had they contained the caffeine and Asprin.

1 Like

Was just about to comment jolt was my first energy drink. Then they fucked with it and it wasn’t good anymore, it still sucks now.

1 Like

Yeah I’m 100% sure the minis had nothing else except ephedrine HCL if I remember correctly it was 25 mg and a little bit of binder (microcrystalline cellulose). If you wanted caffeine pills then you needed to buy No Doz pills