Gary payton, ya/hemi,, cereal milk

Ahhhhhhh, yes! formation is on mars today bois

3 Likes

I would love to take something like that! I absolutely love the perspective shift, and tripping has done more good for me than anything else in my life. Iā€™m where Iā€™m at because of tripping. It literally saved my life! You donā€™t even know, and I wish I could articulate accurately just how that shift allowed me to see that is I stayed where I was I would end up dead (real shit). I would have never seen what I needed to see without the help of @MillerliteRN.
I would just about sell you my soul for 1 of those, BUT I think Iā€™ve already sent my soul to a place I canā€™t reclaim it. Iā€™ve done things that can never be fixed, and I can never pay the price I owe to the universe. Itā€™s going to take me a couple if lifetimes to make for the shit that I have done in this life.
Tripping has allowed me to see all of that, and it has also reminded me that if I try hard to be who I really am that everything will be alright!

2 Likes

We all have things that keep us up at night (well most) the ghosts eventually stop it just takes time. As long as you realize it and are on the better path thats about all you can do. Whats done is done can only change the future

6 Likes

PTSD IS A MOTHERFUCKER,

SHOVE IT DOWN THEY SAYā€¦ hahahaha right.

3 Likes

You sir have a text message!

Actually a couple

Lol

4 Likes

Damnā€¦

4 Likes

Luckyā€¦

2 Likes

Grad school internship :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gots to get me 1 of thoseā€¦

1 Like

I tried to meet you in D town brother!!!

Next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, or youā€™ll have to make a trip down here! Iā€™m telling you, once I get settled Florida is going to be a circuit. Thereā€™s going to be @Killa12345 's place, then mine, and whomever elseā€™s place. I totally like the idea of having clubhouses with divisions among the nation.
But youā€™re welcomed to come on down, and Iā€™ll be disappointed if people donā€™t start making the Florida branch of Future 4200 a priority to visit!

3 Likes

@Capttripppp consumed over 2oz in 2 weeks, of some good stuff.

Downed 2 grams 30 min before he had to be at the airport.

And we cant forget the 2 grams that were consumed for Easter service.

Im guessing he can hang with the best of them.
LOL

5 Likes

I dont doubt he can, its just fair warning. They could be 300 mics or 1000 mics, only 1 way to find out. My friend who isnt a rookie by any means lost his gourd for 36 hrs from 1 so its just a warning i give out, dont wanna be responsible for someone not coming back. Like old lot justice when people would get dusted

15 Likes

It was an amazing service! I donā€™t care what anyone says, but it was what I needed when I needed it. Thatā€™s just how tripping seems to be for me. It always shows me something I need to see. Whether itā€™s an uncomfortable ride through my mind, or a wonderful outward experience. I always seem to walk away with something that I needed.

I seriously wish that I could work with some Vets through the use of mushrooms. I could save so many lost souls with 1 trip! I could guide other Vets through everything that I have been through, and help pull them out of themselves. Thatā€™s what happened to me. My life SHIFTED there was an ethereal shift. Almost physically present. It was amazing!

6 Likes

I had some caps back in the day that sent a few off there rockers. They were a roller-coaster, just along for the ride, no way to control it. Good times. Itā€™s been almost 20 years since.

4 Likes

Ya these are kinda scary, since the people that made them do thumb prints like itā€™s nothing. Pouring sheets of gellies and splashing it everywhere, i think they were spun for about a decade more or less

10 Likes

The acceptance is real!! Haha, rainbow family is the way. Been a long time since I heard about barrels. Thatā€™s for another space time & soul. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Been along time since Iā€™ve heard of the Rainbow Family! They used to get together every year up in the Ocala National Forrest, and they ALWAYS had the BEST SHIT! I would head up there for a 4 day weekend, and up end spending the rest of the week coming down from my trip. Those were the only people that I have been around where I didnā€™t feel like some drug consuming monster because of the amount of hallucinogens I imbibedā€¦
More than I once Iā€™ve been told just how crazy I am, and I have been given the nickname Tripppp by at least 5 different people over the course of my life. Iā€™ll never understand how I became an alcoholic (besides the fact itā€™s legal I guess)ā€¦

5 Likes

Def interested in a cut of each if possible !

2 Likes

All that, if possible, I can get to humboldt pretty easy.

1 Like