Gary payton, ya/hemi,, cereal milk

Since the other one got hi jacked. If you interested ill use this post to start a list of people interested. Let me know which one(s) your interested in and ill start a list

11 Likes

Do you have late flower pics.

3 Likes

:person_raising_hand:

Me, me, me

7 Likes

Not i dont, only saw buds when they were gotten

3 Likes

Hit me up, you got my number

3 Likes

Ya hemi is the only one I don’t have.
What other strains are you interested in I like bartering.

5 Likes

What all do you have? I do t usually keep alot of moms since i can get so many different cuts i use the room for more profitable reasons. But all looking for something

4 Likes

Me I like all of those plus got some heady midzy stuff to offer up, I’m def interested Let me in the damn cool kids club. Please.

5 Likes

Just dm me, i wont let you not get in the cool kids club. You do have a hot sister right?

17 Likes

sry for being a noob but whats the lineage on these strains. cuts or seeds available

2 Likes

There cuts

2 Likes

dm ticket

2 Likes

I’ll beat all your prices. I didn’t hijack anything. I apologized to you like a man an you ignored it.

If you want cookies anything I’m in Oklahoma.

What happened?

2 Likes

Better yet. I’ll send cookies merch, as well
As extra seeds. Oh and I’ll donate half to whatever individual needs it for personal injuries or moving expenses. I’m no hack, nor, a hijacker.

-SM

1 Like

I still don’t get it. Did somebody piss in your oats this morning?

7 Likes

I like merchandise.

5 Likes

Yes op

Dm me

I actually just now saw it at 8:44 in the morning. When someone starts a thread and you tey selling your stuff thats hi jacking, why not start your own. Never saw you apology til this morning but your still doing it so doesn’t seem like much of an apology

4 Likes