Gary payton, ya/hemi,, cereal milk

Simply trying to add to the community. That’s all. Sorry again,

1 Like

Never sold a thing, wanted a heady dab rig. Really don’t need the money. That’s why I said barter…

2 Likes

Edit…

Here’s an idea, (just thought) Maybe try throwing up a post to open a line on bartering for everyone? If we do that hopefully we can get a group of people up in there that will be looking to trade, and upgrade…?

2 Likes

That’s why I call you the Capt.

1 Like

It’s the Tripppp part that’s the best though! I wish I hade some shit to trade I would have posted 1 up already. I think it’s a good idea, and hopefully we can get people into it

1 Like

Brother me too. I like the shit in the shed, dusty. Needs love. You already know brother

You wanna trip? You feeling brave enough to eat some sunshine #4 barrels

11 Likes

I’ll take 3 please!

2 Likes

You will regret it, I guarantee it. Last person i gave 1 too tripped for 36 hrs. There the real sunshine #4 from the 60’s, the guy who made them died and they dug up 250k of them. They are literally a piece of history, pure crystal pressed in turmeric.

14 Likes

Sounds like you better have a clear schedule

3 Likes

You do, they are not for the faint of heart or people who cant handle it. They will crack your gourd no doubt

4 Likes

“You will regret it, I guarantee”

Hahaha tough sell

3 Likes

Fucking sign me up! I’ll take 1, shit I would take 3. I didn’t choose the name Capttripppp for no reason at all! I’ve had this nickname since high school. I was always the person that ate a 10 strip, and then ended up baby sitting everyone else. I’m sure I’ve told the story somewhere on here about when I synthesized some shit from a Fosters cook down to get the ergotamine. I spilt the shit on my arm! It bleached my arm white, and I was off for about a month. Fucking craziest month I ever had in my life! I wish I could relive it, but not be in the military setting I was in.
Tripping while in the service was something else!

6 Likes

I’m an organic chemist by trade.

They had 250ug plus 2CE and 2CB

I’ve ran a degraded one in college lab.

I’ll buy them if you have them, just to hide them away.

I have lemons 714 from a pharmacy safe inventory.

Name your price.

4 Likes

There 350 mic give or take, no real science when you grind up crystals and just add turmeric. There not for sale there for people who can handle it and will respect a taste of history

6 Likes

Would move some lemons, i dont have many. I can get more just didn’t, ill probably never eat them. I haven’t tripped in 20 yrs. Would lobe to test drive some lemons

4 Likes

True, I’m your man. Sorry we got off on the footing we did.

4 Likes

All good, its the internet.

4 Likes

I have real 1984 lemon 714s I got as a present for cleaning lab in grad school

6 Likes