Garage Sale....Getting rid of all my equipment!

I have a Welch oilless diaphragm pump as well. Don’t know the model. I’ll get that at bg lab too.

2 Likes

As of now.

Even though I haven’t shown pics. Almost everything is accounted for except

• rotovap
    -2x hot plates.

Everything else is pending sale. Thanks to all that reached out so far. I need to go get everything from BG lab sometime this week and my storage but I think most is gone. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Dope!

1 Like

hiw big is the SPD is it gone? is it.mantle and all

probably didnt read enough but riding shotgun to this job and my driver is crazy driving im holding on for dear life

2 Likes

i have to go by BG hopefully tomorrow when his partners are back and grab and inspect the hardware, so i havent taken money for anything but just about everything is pending a sale. i just wanna inspect it all before taking payments…then have to refund if there is a problem.

ive already talked to BG and coordinating with his people to grab all my equipment from the CBD lab.

9 Likes

Remember to invite me out to play once you get that GC in.

11 Likes

100%. I’m really excited.

8 Likes

??? very curious.

wish you still had 2nd dewaxer I could get on the low

1 Like

that when like a year ago…ive had the extractor here for a while but i sold the dewaxer to someone that bought a 1lb system a while back when we dialed in crc and nitro

2 Likes

I know, I know I was jk:partying_face:

There may be one in my thread. Trying to get enough dibs to get called before i part it all out.

1 Like

Aye let someone grab the full bore if you were holding that on my behalf, I got hooked up with a spd to run for meow :pray:t3:

2 Likes

@Sasquatch got any columns you’re down to part?

1 Like

Well it do have some jacketed columns (6x48) I’m not using till I change to a rack system.

2 Likes

@Killa12345‘s stainless steel cold traps are bad ass! Thank you for the very prompt shipping sir!

5 Likes

I’ll take that bulls eye. Still checking the rest out.

Interested in AI hotplate and Digivac, possibly 5L roto

Still have a few things id like to get rid of… Just about everything is sold.

I still have
-i have 11" 2 gallon AI hot plates Brand new as well for sale…$375 - Brand New full 1 year warranty!

https://www.acrossinternational.com/350C-2000RPM-2-Gallon-PID-Magnetic-Stirrer-w-11-Heated-Plate-HP11.htm

I have a 2L SPD Brand New with Triple Cow. for $350. I also have a used stainless cold trap i can included for an extra $100.

I think thats all the personal equipment i have left im willing to let go of. I kept my original prototype extractor which started off quality stainess parts which ill frame probably at some point…

3 Likes

What’s that 2l setup come with? Just glass?

I’ll probs take it maybe

1 Like

Yeah, the spd sounds like a win alright. 2nd in line.

3 Likes