Garage Sale....Getting rid of all my equipment!

I sent a list!!! Please tell me I got some dibs on some stuff.

No

I would be interested in testing various Kratom products for adulterants- it would be an undertaking due to the complex nature of the constituents

1 Like

The only adulterant for Kratom I know of is 7-hdroxymitragynine. Itā€™s not exactly the type of product that folks would add fentanyl to.

ā€œXanax barsā€ is a different story.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a regular user but have been sampling a few different brands as of late (2 weeks or so)

The product I tried yesterday was taken at 9pm expecting some mild sedation and instead kept me up and wired until I was finally able to fall into an unrestful sleep at 5am

My goal isnā€™t to belittle your experience but in a totally unregulated industry, what would you stand to prove by testing these products?

Whatā€™s stopping a vendor from selling adulterated products under a bunch of different company names.

If you plan to just provide a data point to the community then its a noble effort.

1 Like

Consumer watchdog groups exist to protect follow consumers

A vendor can absolutely do that, and other vendors when analyzed and reported upon will gain credence and trustworthiness

I understand your goal, im just skeptical of your ability to make an impact based on your approach.

Like I said before whats stopping folks from starting up another vendor service with another name after youā€™ve outed them as adulterers? Or better yet how do you ensure your message reaches enough people?

Seems like the biggest community for kratom users in kn reddit. And reddit is full of dipshits. - what I mena by saying this is, good luck showing those folks reason when they already use emotion so well.

The goal, in the mindset of basing this on a marketing strategy- would be in this case to show that certain companies perform to a higher degree of excellence and service to the consumer good by providing a pure and high quality product

Gather the data, and let the results speak for themselves.

1 Like

Canā€™t argue with that. Noble effort brother.

Edit: canā€™t tell if this came off as condescending to you but I didnā€™t intend it that way.

2 Likes

Jeez that bad boy is like 25k for all the bells amd whistles, wowee now i want one :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@superhotgen

Iā€™m trying to clear my garage as well, which includes an SRI 8610 in good condition, that Iā€™m willing to barter with.

16 Likes

I dont plan on being an analytical chemist or open a testing facility. This is really for my own personal consuption and some of the homies around the hood i live. Id say about 75% of my friends and family still smoke mario carts and shit like that despite we have 9 dispensaries in a 3 mile radius.

Id like to test some of this D8 and other compounds. Iā€™ve always thought some of these potency numbers are false. Now Iā€™d like to put some money where my mouth is and prove it

12 Likes

@Killa12345 if the kf25 hoses are 800 or 1000mm ones iā€™ll take 2 off your hands. Also would you let one of the 3"x24" spools go by itself? I might make you an offer on the hot plates if they are still around monday.

1 Like

i should have a few 1000 mm ones and a 800mm here tooā€¦ill throw you a dm when i see what size are here.

I really need vac ovens brother @Killa12345

Got any left?

SS cold traps and oiless pumps as wellā€¦

3 Likes

@Killa12345 what will you take for one of those hot plates?

2 Likes

Ill also take any of the KF hoses you got

1 Like

Make an offer. They cost me $650 + shipping each. They are brand new in box still under warranty.

Since Iā€™m a distributor now. I can write a receipt when purchase and buyer will have a full year warranty. Same with the rotovap

2 Likes