Future4200 Read Time Respect

Jeez if idle time isnt caluclated 22 days of read time is ridiculous when you really think about it. I cant even imagine the volume of text actually read in that time. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

This forum is growing faster than you can read it. GL happy readings!

8 Likes

22 Likes

@sidco I often see a profile with i.e. Read 10d (1d recently). I have to ask what is considered the time window on ‘recently’ read? I assume its a fixed window. Sorry if I missed a thread clarifying, but searching ‘recently read’ is to vague, and super curious about this.

Edit: applying some logic and observation it seems it is the last 60days (regarding recent read time)

2 Likes

Surprised there isnt a Future4200 Discord server

2 Likes

I don’t support the service, but in case anyone wants to use it.

2 Likes

@sidco

Can you pull.this read time.list again. I’m.curious…humor me

4 Likes

Just looked at mine 121k topics read, this place really does suck you in a good way

5 Likes

i can tell you i still havent caught up to @cyclopath(77days as of now) as the last read time was higher than i am still…At this pace im never catching up either. Im at 54 days of read time. I think there are people that could have surpassed my 2nd spot.

I got 154k post read…LOL

i know my masters degree was 960 hours of school time. im at about 1300 hrs of future time. i keep saying im working towards a doctorate in concentrates. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Yeah I think my.4 spot is gone🙄

1 Like

22d
99.2k posts read.

Love this place

6 Likes

I thought I was spending a lot of time on here. Respect to you all!

3 Likes

I’m at 101k read And 33 days read time

And Im only a member. @future what’s up w that

4 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

@StoneD lost lvl3 access

I know @qma lost it a few months back too…i think you need to read more threads.

4 Likes

I’m back to the grind! Like I said I picked up a burner phone just for the site. What kinda member does this … Only regulars. Lmao I just bullshittin but I did grab burner for this place…maybe I earn it back

And my gf supports me getting on here finally bc she’s seeing where it’s taking me…it’s my passion

2 Likes

4 Likes

The site has an algorithm for ranking members. I’ve posted screenshots of it before but will not post them again, its part of the anti spam protection

6 Likes

i like the likes crown though…LOL :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

:crown: of the likes…Killa12345

We got them FL boyz still 3 of the top 10 too!

9 Likes

Can I still be in the “Florida” group? I did grow up there. 20yrs there, 26 in Michigan.

4 Likes

we approve all applicates…

6 Likes