Future Forum Fundraising

Did someone say poll?

3 Likes

@drake lol buddy you’re not special enough to have me as your IP address dodging stalker. You, again, sound crazy and paranoid.

Ya’ll seem to be dodging the question, but hey, it’s your money, not mine! Enjoy paying for the server of guys who have 10k yearly memberships for sale :slight_smile:

Sounds like that should be a matter… of always, but hey! Glad to hear you’ve got it worked out.

What question am i dodging?

GLG is $100/year for noobs afaik - I’m not sure. I dont speak for them. Im a paid member, not a rep

You understand glg and future4200 are 2 different things right?

Anybody here pay for a future 4200 membership?

2 Likes

I actually like the idea of the Merch store myself

Beats the hell out of asking for people’s money
imo

This is funny tho… it screams to me “I’m not actually trying to work for the money to expand, just for you guys to give it to us” :man_facepalming:

do the store dude

Make some honest money instead of playing peoples wallets

2 Likes

Muh people. Also, I require a 2x hoodie with Future4200 logo on the side of the hood when folded up.

5 Likes

If you don’t think @sidco does anything around here it means that you don’t come around here very much so your opinion doesn’t actually matter.

18 Likes

Capitalism is great because you get rewarded financially by creating wealth providing information, goods and services like the Future 4200 website does.

Some people are worthless to communities by trying to tear that notion down. They also have little self worth by spending their time trying to argue that thinking.

10 Likes
  1. coffee mug pipe
  2. Hoodie
  3. License plate frame
  4. Fattie sun hat
  5. Fitted hats / beanies
5 Likes

@sidco @Future, y’all need some custom dab rigs, buckets and etc. Even if they’re just etched designs on basic glass. I know two glass artists in hayfork, one who does crazy marbles, the other makes pipes and things. IDK, just an idea.

1 Like

For fucking realzzzzzzzz, lol, there’s always somebody willing to talk right out their bottom. It’s usually me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just for the record, you do realize @sidco basically is the guy making this entire forum work and I wouldn’t be shocked to find that he has a life and a real job and probably can’t dedicate all his time, to like, whatever you think is a good idea, without, ya know, establishing the fiscal means to do said thing???

Asking for a friend, actually several friends.

4 Likes

How dare us wanting to give someone money for their time and effort right?

Edit: and really this isn’t even for that, it’s for a server, why should sidco have to pay for that by himself if we all use the service?

3 Likes

That print design site is pretty dope. Here’s a couple quick mock-ups. The possibilities are endless!

6 Likes

Printful is a lot of fun.

@sidco and @cxojinu could easily knock out some real bangers together and get more of that art out simultaneously.

I’d assist how I can.

Printify.com if you wanna make shoes and some other items.

2 Likes

I’ll bump it to $150

2 Likes

If you want I’ll add those hats I made to my store & donate the proceeds from any f4200 gear off there

Can we make these @Future

16 Likes