Future Forum Fundraising

So the bid is still at $100 then I guess. Hahaha

7 Likes

Feel like you’d generate a lot more revenue if your hats and t shirts weren’t more expensive than Gucci … you guys no Rolex is a “charity”/ “ non profit” to right ?

2 Likes

I am not trying to sell swag, these would just be limited edition tokens of appreciation. Swag store is not a bad idea though!

7 Likes

printful.com and printify.com would be good revenue generation

1 Like

Absolutely. After the 501. I DMd @Capttripppp about next steps there.

3 Likes

I would buy a $200 swag bag that contained stuff that was $40 cost to you

Hats are 20
Shirts are 7
Pins are 5
Water bottle pens etc

11 Likes

Yeah, I’d happily buy merch

9 Likes

Should totally do a f4200 merch store…

I want me a f4200 hoodie.

19 Likes

I would wear the fuck out of a f4200 hat! (but like the og bttf logo) Merch store would be an awesome way to generate money for the site.

11 Likes

You should , id definitely buy a 40-50 dollar t-shirt and become a walking billboard every time I wear it. And I assume the Vast majority of people who have been on this site stop in for a quick read after a google search for info leads them here. And the type of info people get on this site can save or make them thousands of dollars and a ton of man hours not having to learn on there own the hard , expensive, and slow way . Bet a big percentage of them would be more than happy to show their appreciation by grabbing some slightly marked up gear

8 Likes

Merch store = offline advertising, brilliant

@sidco we use printful for the GLG swag store. It’s a bit of a pain in the ass how they bill, but it’s nicer than stocking inventory and then shipping it

19 Likes

I’ll print some f4200 dab/lab accessories to throw in

11 Likes

I’d absolutely buy a hoodie for a ridiculous markup @sidco

6 Likes

Show me some hoodies so you can take my money

5 Likes

Make a hat that fits my fat head please.

4 Likes

Agreed, I wear an 8”

2 Likes

Not sure my size but I am at the last notch or two on most hats. Also there either too deep or not deep enough. All this and I am by no means a big guy. I have been looking for a lifetime hat supplier. No one can cap my dome with comfort. Whoever does has a customer forever.

4 Likes

8” for sure. I have the same dilemma

2 Likes

I would love a decal for my car. A hoodie would be nice. Pretty sure some people would love a water bottle. Another thing I would rock is a lanyard. I need a new one for my keys.

1 Like

https://www.printful.com/custom/mens-clothing

Its really simple to add logos and such on printful, I imagine within reason we could easily add a bunch of various items. Maybe we can do a poll on the first 10 items?

I’ve been pretty happy with the overall quality of the items they provide and the quality of printwork

7 Likes