FUNDRAISER: Let's get the Food Bank a walk-in freezer

Thanks @Killa12345 @GroovyOctopusLabs
I know it’s a verified only sales approach which I am firmly a believer in. I don’t want to break any rules.

If he wants them and will do this then @Future will receive the 5kgs and make the magic happen on his end.
All is well.

8 Likes

2 Likes

If you send it to me Ill mix it with mct in my homogenizer in a clean environment and make sure to filter dog hair out before passing it on. Im more a bm kinda guy but i should do same and just give it to th bartenders at local vfws to give away free. Im 50/50 if cbd even works or not? I know rubbing hash oil on my knee works but thats like a paper towel used to clean a collection and I rub it on my knee. next think im jumping around instead of in pain. i dont like the concept of smoking cbd because it wont even get you high. It may be ok to eat or rub on though

My contribution to the cause.

5 Likes

Before I head off indefinitely for the night,

[quote=“Cheebachiefextracts, post:145, topic:137175”]

Also have clones available for this thread with this specific line as one of the choices (Link to plant photos in flower)

& will also add additional set to be auctioned off in here (I’ll keep tabs on it) start from this post on till next Wednesday at midnight! Full set of 12, mix n matched or single strain your choice. @Cassin got the original 6 so I added more up for grabs to spread the love for the community!

Don’t forget @Cloner’s 12 clone set either! (Donate $300 or more)

Or @moveweight’s free service deal! (Have to match his 1k donation, unlimited deals )

Or @Capttripppp’s art commission! $150 (Which Has been claimed!)

Don’t forget @Greenz offer for donations as well! Some super killer deals to be grabbed here for helping the church! (Seeds based upon donation & concentrate please make according donation)

& please don’t count out @Miles-Beyond on the 5kg of 88% cbd! (Were working on confirming for the cbd items!)

Thank you & goodnight / good morning!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Afternoon good folks, BUMP!

2 Likes

Good afternoon to you too!!!

3 Likes

That time again

BUMP!!! !

2 Likes

Missed this thread been sick!

All the best!

11 Likes

God bless you! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

BUMP

1 Like

BuMp and coffee anyone? Good morning(=

5 Likes

Good morning! I’m watching the sunrise in Monument Valley!

4 Likes

5400!? Almost 1/3rd of the way to 19k!

6 Likes

This is so awesome watching this community get this done.
I’m working on finding a home for the disty and will donate what I get from them to the cause.
I’m amazed at this community.

5 Likes

What’s your price? I’ll buy a L

4 Likes

It’s awesome!!

4 Likes

eating a poptart… BUMP!!!

2 Likes

Goodnight :octopus::new_moon_with_face: bump

2 Likes