FUNDRAISER: Let's get the Food Bank a walk-in freezer

After some communication with sidco I’ll leave a brief contact message, he’s already sparked the idea of something I think they’ll enjoy.

If the unmentionable does pay back the debts. I’ll offer him a redemption award of an upgraded website and hosting as well.

4 Likes

got a paypal link? I don’t run a cell phone sorry lol.

7 Likes

“Contact — Solid Life Center” Contact — Solid Life Center

At the bottom of the page is a PayPal link. You can add “food bank” in the memo or just forward your confirmation to me and I’ll make sure it gets to the freezer fund

6 Likes

Anything to help out. :octopus::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

BTW, you win the “Make the Church Secretary Smile” award. She texts me “Groovy octopus, that’s got to be one of your people, right?” She loves it

14 Likes

If there’s a cash prize put it to the church :octopus::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Glad my name puts a smile on people’s faces, I’m smiling.

5 Likes

@Sidco_Cat sorry I was away from the computer for a few days this is awesome and great job!

Anyone who wants some THC seeds shoot me proof of donation and how many you want. There are 5k total. They are cheap seeds but you name your amount after your donation and shoot me your shipping info.

Also donating 1 liter of 90%+ d8 98% tac and one kg 99% cbd isolate. Donate a fair amount and claim what you want. I will update when they’re gone.

Lets get them the freezer they need!

6 Likes

Almost got the whole kennel up in here now! :metal:t3:

(Referring to the hounds thing).

2 Likes

@Cheebachiefextracts
LK2

3 Likes

Still don’t know how to upload gifs :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: That is so generous!

2 Likes

I donated $100! Wish I could afford more…

I put in the memo For freezer fund for Food Bank

6 Likes

Hope I did this right? @Sidco_Cat is this to the right place?

4 Likes

My little part. Food for everyone! Cold food, even better. <3 from Michigan

@Cheebachiefextracts :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Get the word out. Bump the thread. Donate what you can if you can!

Where’s the shit posters donations!? Can a troll pay the toll for a good cause? We’re at like 1300-1500 today and I’ll complete my donation this afternoon thanks to the PayPal link. (food bank needs to be in notes)

Clones, D8, CBD, THC Seeds, Business Services are offered to other Doners! Read through to see!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Right in the feels! Thank you! :hugs:

3 Likes

I’m so thankful!! :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

I’ll donate @potguru1 $50 back give me day or so to transfer money around I have no car and still hobbling on semi broken leg

9 Likes

Anyone have the fab skills to build them out the freezer they need? @Sidco_Cat you have the details on what they are looking to purchase?

Also, everyone that was/is chatty kathying on the other post throw a little something in.

Say 5 bones for every like received?

4 Likes