FUNDRAISER: Let's get the Food Bank a walk-in freezer

So wait does it just charge your carrier or can you chose payment options

1 Like

Good question. It takes you to a payment portal and you enter a cc number

1 Like

It allows for card payment or bank wire payment from what I seen.

1 Like

Gotta use a different # per card. I got this. 60% of the way.

3 Likes

If you need help I don’t mind being a proxy I’ll show proof of it here for folks that need additional help getting it through.

Yea I tried to donate more as well and it charged the same card automatically . I sent undo once idk if that will cancel both transactions? @Sidco_Cat please let me know if I canceled both whenever everything clears. As of right now it says both transactions went through but I did get confirmation of cancellation. I only meant to cancel the second the transaction

2 Likes

I couldn’t give much but I gave 50$. I really hope others donate.

6 Likes

Another $257 apparently lol (fucker apparently was used for a small bill)

$143 to go for $1,000 and building my credit. Trying to get 2 birds 1 stone. I never use credit.

I have like 10+ $300 cash ccs lol

6 Likes

Thank you so much! This is amazing

2 Likes

I can have someone check on this during office hours. Thank you, G!

4 Likes

Should see 3 different donations from Me. Confirm with me tomorrow while I figure out a 4th phone number :rofl:

2 Likes

For reference. I’ll send the other $100 with a diff phone number still just wanna make sure I didn’t cancel both accidentally

5 Likes

Tell her if she needs any assistance getting a paypal link for her nonprofit or any other fancy stuff available but needs some help she can always text 888-693-4448 (6-WEIGHT)

I have setup government paypal links and non profit links in the past.

4 Likes

They do have one but it is due the church and your have to designate the food bank and I didn’t want anyone getting annoyed.

2 Likes

I bet we can hyperlink that choice automatically maybe.

So nobody can mess up from clicking.

1 Like

if you look up “paypal donate” they have a way to set it up so that you can forward to the food bank after

3 Likes

Definitely a simple phone call and walk through can add to our arsenal for getting them funding.

I added the link to their homepage with PayPal link.

5 Likes

Remind me the link please.

3 Likes

“Contact — Solid Life Center” Contact — Solid Life Center

3 Likes