Fundraiser for one of our own

Just fucking leave me alone… Quit talking to me I have nothing to say to you. Just fucking go away and leave me alone and I will do the same to you.
Is it that fucking hard? It obviously must be you little fucking prick. Just go piss off please I’ll do the same

Don’t talk shit on my kids and none of this would have ever been said.
:beers:

2 Likes

Well if you want to cussed me out like I was never your friend and acted like I had never dealt with some of the hardest shit that you’ve ever had to deal with with you I would feel differently. You sure dealt with a reaction based on your actions… You get pissed off when people give you the same treatment you give them

All of you guys got my phone number but you choose to talk shit on a public forum instead of actually talking to me personally… We’re done

And thank you everyone that has donated, and thank you to anyone else that chooses to donate. I’m not going to be back around for a while. I’m not going to stand around and have my character assassinated by people that can’t remotely measure up. There’s only one of those three that can, and I will always love him like a brother.

But I do love the people here, I love this community so much, and I’m sorry that I can just no longer be a part of it. Again thank you for the love, thank you for the concern, thank you for the thoughts and well wishes, and thank you all for being you.

Everyone please have a wonderful night and take care

4 Likes

Oh the action of not including you in my kids diagnosis? Lol. Ok then. You lost twisted because your toxic

You’ve still never apologized for the shit you said, your unable to be honest with yourself about the situation and instead just wanna say “but you said”. Take accountability

1 Like

I put $500+ to help give you a new life away from the issues you had together once before, and you invited him right back into your life. Color me surprised… If this isn’t a lovers quarrel why are we again a year later with a new donation thread for you to get away from the same person twice. I really do wish you a fast and positive recovery, but the pity party ended when you started attacking those who only gave out of their own pockets to help you.

I know a handful of people who share in this experience, so I am not alone.

Oh what great irony this entire read is. As it sounds so god damn familiar.

I gave you half a rack already, and all I see is you are worse off. Lost your own VA access and invited out someone youve had past altercations with into your life and back for round 2.

All this donation has ever done is fuel your fucked up view of people who aid you, and that I am some endless supply of wealth and money and therefore deserve even less respect because you’re (what people want to defend) crazy and served our country once and you want to conceal the negatives of your serving (dishonorable discharge, fighting your own) for the benefits of it. (Medical benefits, commentary excuses for your character, donations). It’s total Bullshit.

This community has literally become your digital conservatorship and has experience now with financially supporting you. So feedback should be anticipated bare minimum. How the fuck did we move you thousands of miles away to be back into fighting the same roommate?

I donated to a dogs for vets campaign and made a meme, before sharing my 2c

Well this is certainly is an interesting read. Sounds like some folks really need to get their shit together…. 10mm that’s no joke! Brother, take a had look in the mirror and make some life decisions.

1 Like

There’s wisdom and power in letting your opponent have the last word.

3 Likes

Nobody here was or is an opponent. Everyone with words put money and food on a shared table for him already. Better yet, some provided shelter even. @Sidco_Cat

1 Like

Let them sink their own ship… in this case…

Cat I have no sympathy for the dude… to tell you the truth, I dont believe his story… he actually beat the living shit out of this old man in the past… over a fucking kitty cat… that he ended up in trusting to the old man in the end…

Is it hard to extrapolate crazy and crazy together?

He fucking lied through his teeth about me…
Capp is delusional… he gets something in his head …AND IT IS THEN FOREVERMORE TRUE to him…

@Capttripppp my wife looked at your pics you provided… she was horrified… nothing to do with your belly ( good luck with that mess ) … you look like the typical crack addict… progressing into nothing…

You wake up with the company you go to bed with… in the end.

I really hope this is his chance to change and get back on the meds that made him … polished… and the dude I used to enjoy conversing with…

Good luck bro… looks like your gona have a good struggle in your future…

2 Likes

I don’t have no dog in this race. I have hung out with Cap, and I appreciated his company as I genuinely believe he’s a good dude. I sincerely urge everyone in this dumpster fire to take a good look in the mirror in the morning and project the person that you want to be. Y’all can all come in here tomorrow and fan the flames, or you can take a step back and project the kind of person you want to be upon yourself. A weak man can sling shit through the internet. A strong man can decide that putting out more negativity, whether warranted or not, can sink all boats. I implore everyone involved to take 24hrs to think and chill.

A rising tide lifts all boats. Love y’all, be safe.

5 Likes

Brother you have no idea!

I’ll leave it at that!

It took me over a day to respond …&… I was nice in every way

2 Likes

I will no longer play the ignorant “support the crazy vet” role. Toxic behavior followed by “woe is me donate thread #2” doesnt get the same juice.

I have no idea that it’s not the best time to kick a man while he’s down? I don’t need to hear the dirty laundry any more than any of the other flies on the wall. Y’all wanna air your grievances, take it to the DMs. I have yet to hear anything in this thread that is anyones business other than the direct parties involved. If the tables were turned I’d be taking up for you too, buddy. I get that he ain’t no saint. But there is a time and a place and waiting until a man is bent over a barrel to give him the whatfor is not my idea of retribution.

1 Like

We were previous people who took him away from the shooter. Financially and for miller under his roof briefly.

And I damn sure didn’t ask the resident drunk for his 2 cents either. Those in glass houses ought not throw stones, bubba.

3 Likes

I don’t have gun shots, or donation threads. I donated. Bubba

1 Like

I’m not trying to make enemies here because I’ve interacted with y’all for years and generally respect yalls opinions, but I think a little tact will go a long ways. And that applies to everyone involved.

1 Like

Dude burnt his own bridges and you should donate knowing others have in the past. To get him a NEW LIFE away FROM the SAME DUDE.

Is that not opinion free?

Yea bro … you have some dip shit 100% crazy lunatic try to smear you in front of your peers… with some bullshit lies… see how you take it… good night BRANDON…

1 Like